CGI America

Relevance Date Difficulty

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Sacramento, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at CGI America.

Interview Details – Recruiter called me and we had a brief 15-20 min conversation for pre screening general questions. My resume was passed on to hiring manager who approved me for interview. HR scheduled interview the following week. Met with director who would be my boss and a PM. Interview lasted about an hour. Included some technical questions about scenarios, and also about my current job. To determine if my experiences related to the position. They were every friendly and relaxed. no suits, business casual. Got a call a couple days later about offer approval. /original recruiter worked with me to agree upon a salary. After some back and forth, I got a e-offer which I accepted. Timeline 2 weeks + 2 day background check to be completed after I accepted. Mien took only 2 days. From recruiter call to start date was about 4 weeks.

Interview Question – To prepare, have specific examples of things you did. Do not be vague.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiated with the recruiter. They matched what I initially asked for. Only negotiation was when I received a counter offer from another company. They exceeded that so I went with them. Very quick turnaround on offer adjustments. Within 48 hours.

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CGI America in February 2012.

Interview Details – They called for an in phone interview that ended up being extremely brief. It seemed like they had no patience or actual interest and it took them a month to get back to me.

Interview Question – Describe specific skills you could bring to the position   Answer Question

Worked for CGI America? Contribute to the Community!