CGI

Updated Nov 6, 2014

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Belton, TX
Anonymous Employee in Belton, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at CGI in October 2014.

Started with a 1:1 behavioral interview on campus. More or less to see if you are likable, I feel. About a week later I got invited to their offices for round 2. That consisted of three interviews in the morning. Mostly behavioral with alittle bit of technical thrown in to see if you had a baseline of applicable knowledge. The afternoon was spent with a panel to answer any questions and a power point going over benefits. I got an offer two weeks later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CGI

Entry Level Bus Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at CGI in October 2013.

First Round Interview - On-campus, very behavioral. No technical or analytical questions.

Final Interview - Lunch Q&A Panel with Entry Level IT Consultants who were hired the previous year or two. This is on-site in Fairfax, VA at their Federal headquarters. All of the potential hires attend the interview day, and following the lunch panel, you have 2, 30-minute behavioral interview. Very easy and smooth process!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belton, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belton, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at CGI in March 2013.

Started with an on campus interview then about 4 weeks later I got invited back to on site interviews with 3 different managers. The interview was very laid back and I gained a lot of insite on the company.

Interview Questions
    • Very basic questions about your self and how you work.   Answer Question
    They would not negotiate pay because it was an entry level postion.