CGI

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Entry Level Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

The process took a dayinterviewed at CGI in January 2012.

I was called for the interview about a couple of months after applying online, had actually forgotten that i had even applied. When they called they asked me if i would like to come in for interview. I went for an interview about two days later. When i got there i was taken to office by an HR rep and I met with one of the first three managers. He was a pretty laid back guy he went through my resume and asked about the technical skills on resume and the programming projects i had worked on in school. The other managers that interviewed me also preceded to ask about my resume. They also answered all the question i had for them and told what it was like to work for the company. Overall the interviews were pretty relaxed. About two days later I was offer the positions.

Interview Questions
  • i was just asked to give more details on the projects I worked on while i was in school.   Answer Question