CGI Group Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Arlington, VA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CGI Group.

I was sent an email asking if I was interested in a position. Once I responded, a time for a phone interview was set up. From there, I had to fill out a form for my background check and clearance verification.

Other Interview Reviews for CGI Group

Anonymous Employee  in  Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 months - interviewed at CGI Group in March 2013.

I originally approached them at an on-campus career fair and was immediately granted an interview the next day after reviewing my resume. The interview was very casual and the question were either behavioral or related to my previous experience.

After some time, I was invited to their offices in Fairfax, VA for an on-site interview. I decided to go with the morning shift. There were several other college-aged students who were invited as well. The HR representatives took us on a quick tour of the offices and then reviewed the benefits and perks of CGI. We were then assigned to two 30 minute one-on-one interviews with consultants in the company. Most of the questions were behavioral. Some of the questions asked were very simple technical questions, such as "What is polymorphism?" and "How do you split a certain data structure?" After the two interviews, we were provided lunch and a panel of new hires who could answer any questions we had about the company. The panel of new hires did not factor into the company's decision to extend an offer or not.

It seems like the process depends on who you get to interview you. I originally thought one of the consultants didn't like me, but then I received a call saying that they would like to extend me an offer. There is no negotiation for entry level new hires. They will listen to your requests, but politely decline. You can only negotiate more time on your decision.

Interview Questions

I received another offer that I thought was more suited towards my interests.

Analyst Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter after posting my resume on my school job board. Had a nice phone interview and was invited for an onsite interview the day after. Went up a few weeks later for the onsite interview. It was a pleasant experience, definitely one of my better interviews. Had 2 interviews with senior consultants. The second was a bit more technical than the first, but my interviewer gave me a lot of great tips on how I could improve. Had lunch with a panel of recent graduates after.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CGI Group in December 2012.

I was contacted by recruiter. They found my resume on Monster and they asked me if I was interested. I went to the interview 2 days later and received offer 2 days after interview.

Interview Questions
    • All questions are straight forward, they went through the job responsibilities and only asked me to explained what I did in my previous position.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at CGI Group in July 2014.

I sent them an E-mail and they got right back to me and scheduled an appoitment. The Interviewer was a senior consultant and had a lot of good questions. The interview was quiet long.

Interview Questions
    • I think the regular what are you bad it is hard   View Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CGI Group.

Mostly technical interview with 2 or 3 round and then HR interview.

As i join 8 year back and I join as fresh that time

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at CGI Group in September 2008.

The interview was a standard process for the position: there was a interview with an HR rep, then an interview with the team leader and department managers (which included a skills then), and then a meeting where the position was offered. Didn't feel pressured during the process and was able to be myself.

Interview Questions

Worked for CGI Group? Contribute to the Community!