CGI Group

Relevance Date Difficulty

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Corporate Recruiter
Markham, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CGI Group in October 2010.

Interview Details – Recruiter cancelled the interview last minute, then forgot to reschedule. Had to call back to get a new time. The interview was quite short as they had few candidates at advanced stage, but we agreed to keep in touch. Was told that while it is great that I have my CHRP designation, this will be bringing no value to CGI, as to be a great recruiter at CGI you don't need a designation. I also have 7 years recruitment experience. After such a comment I have no desire to work for CGI.

Interview Question – What was the most successful year in terms of number of placements?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CGI Group

Worked for CGI Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CGI Group Corporate Recruiter interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CGI Group employees and interview candidates.