CGI Group

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Data Center Interview

Data Center

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CGI Group in September 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter to apply for the entry-level position at CGI data center in Phoenix , then invited to an interview. The interview consisted of a panel, 1:1 and a phone interview. This was for an entry-level position which I met the job description requirements for. However, many experienced even over-qualified candidates applied. Questions asked included vague, redonk situational questions akin to: "What if your head was made out of spinach?" I was told by one interviewer that many experienced candidates had applied for the so-called "entry-level" position. It was inferred that I would not get it. I have no idea why I was invited to interview. Waste of time and resources. On a good note, if you are experienced and feel you may be over-qualified but need a job... apply for entry level work. Give it a go!

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Worked for CGI Group? Contribute to the Community!