CGI Group

Very Easy Interview

Applications Developer Interview

Applications Developer
Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CGI Group in July 2009.

Interview Details – First interview was with an HR consultant, second interview was with a project manager. No technical resource was utilized for the interview process.

Interview Question – Asked where I saw myself in five years; this is typically a bogus throw-away question for someone in my field.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a staring salary just under $60,000 / year. I recommend strongly to negotiate for a higher salary than usual as you will be stuck at that figure with no bonuses or profit share for many years going forward.

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online and interviewed at CGI Group.

Interview Details – Process was ok....wanted to negotiate educational / training component but didn't get it. However,, was able to get valuable training once got in...

Interview Question – Some behavioral questions about dealing with situations   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Please see the first comment above....negotiating at the job interview was tough but eventually got what I wanted once in the organization

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CGI Group in October 2011.

Interview Details – After applying i was contacted after 2 weeks, next week i had the interview, another two weeks to check my references and generate the proposal.

Interview Question – Which technics do you use to document and improve processes?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Because i received other offer earlier from another company

Worked for CGI Group? Contribute to the Community!