CGI Group
3.0 of 5 1,228 reviews
www.cgi.com Montreal, Canada 5000+ Employees

CGI Group Entry Level IT Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews in Washington, DC

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Entry Level IT Consultant Interview

Entry Level IT Consultant
Fairfax, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at CGI Group in November 2012.

Interview Details – I had my resume posted on my college's career site and received an email from the CGI recruiter requesting an interview. I went through my school's site to schedule an on campus interview. The interview was originally scheduled on the Monday that hurricane Sandy hit, so it ended up being pushed back a week. My interviewer said that he was not normally the one that did the initial screening but was here due to the rescheduling and would not be asking typical interview questions. The position I was interviewing for was a technical position, but most of the questions just had to do with the company. I came away feeling like I knew a lot about the company and he knew a lot about me, but not about the technical skills that I could bring. He did not have a business card on him at the time so I wasn't able to pursue further contact after the interview and have not heard back from them yet.

Interview Question – There were no technical questions asked during the interview, it was mostly about what I was looking for.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Entry Level IT Consultant Interview

Entry Level IT Consultant
Fairfax, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CGI Group in November 2012.

Interview Details – Applied through on-campus recruiting & made it through to first-round interviews. Thought I completely bombed the interview - didn't have good chemistry with the interviewer, who basically read off questions on a list (non-stop behavioral questions) & didn't seem like she wanted to be there. Invited to second round interviews at their office. Started off with a nice luncheon and group panel of recent college hires to answer questions. Afterwards, had a brief office tour & 2 30-min. interviews with a consultant and manager. Went through resume with consultant, while manager asked more tricky questions. Not bad experience.

Interview Question – What's something cool that you did in the last 6 or 8 months?
That deadline question that someone posted earlier.
  Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CGI Group

Worked for CGI Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CGI Group Entry Level IT Consultant interview questions and advice in Washington, DC . All interview reviews posted anonymously by CGI Group employees and interview candidates.