CGI Group Intern Interview Questions

Updated Sep 28, 2014

2.5

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

Just asked basic questions about me. Offered some opinions on the company and the work environment of the company. Overall very laid-back and semiformal type interview. Simply spoke with me about my resume, and tried to see what kind of personality I had.

Other Interview Reviews for CGI Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belton, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belton, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CGI Group in November 2013.

Learnt about the position at my college's career fair. First on-campus interview, then was invited to the location for a series of technical, behavioral and general HR interviews. Questions were reasonable enough and nothing out of the ordinary.

At the end we had lunch with other recent college hires and they also gave a presentation about bnefits etc.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you faced a difficult situation and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Went on site to interview. There was no testing and nothing to really test my computer science knowledge well. Just questions about my experience and what I have done. Interview wasn't hard, but I don't think they got a good sense of my skills. I was surprised I didn't get an offer because I thought the interviews went well.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CGI Group in January 2014.

Received confirmation of application, few days later asked to do SHL online test. Afterwards invited to assessment centre for 1:1 interview followed by group exercise. Very good experience, learnt a lot about the Company.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, I was asked to relate my previous group experiences   Answer Question