CGI Group

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Belton, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CGI Group in November 2013.

Interview Details – Learnt about the position at my college's career fair. First on-campus interview, then was invited to the location for a series of technical, behavioral and general HR interviews. Questions were reasonable enough and nothing out of the ordinary.

At the end we had lunch with other recent college hires and they also gave a presentation about bnefits etc.

Interview Question – Tell me a time when you faced a difficult situation and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Interviewed at CGI Group

Interview Details – Just asked basic questions about me. Offered some opinions on the company and the work environment of the company. Overall very laid-back and semiformal type interview. Simply spoke with me about my resume, and tried to see what kind of personality I had.

Interview Question – Very laid back, no technical questions.   Answer Question

Interviewed at CGI Group

Interview Details – Went on site to interview. There was no testing and nothing to really test my computer science knowledge well. Just questions about my experience and what I have done. Interview wasn't hard, but I don't think they got a good sense of my skills. I was surprised I didn't get an offer because I thought the interviews went well.

Interview Question – Nothing   Answer Question

Worked for CGI Group? Contribute to the Community!