CGI Group Junior IT Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Employee  in  Lebanon, VA
Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, VA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at CGI Group in November 2011.

They had a group presentation with a basic overview of the company. This followed with a Q & A with three younger employees who all had good things to say about the company. The flexible hours seem to be pretty hyped up. Hotel/Travel is paid for. Interview process consist of three separate interviews: a leadership, technical, and analytical. I was pretty impressed with everything in general other than the geographic location of the office. Other than that this seems like it would be a great company to start of at for an IT Consultant.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you would settle a dispute between two employees you supervised.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CGI Group

Junior IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CGI Group in January 2012.

After a phone interview with an human resource assistance, we spent an half-day doing english test and case study (group of 5-6 people) then 1:1 interview with an human resource assistance (may be an other day). Another 1:1 interview but with an operational manager and finally with senior manager/associate.

easy

Junior IT Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at CGI Group in October 2011.

Review of Initial Interview

The interviewer was somewhat following a script but the interview was still mostly conversational. The interviewer was pleasant and energetic. This was a get to know the candidate interview and question were of the how do you deal with conflict, have you ever lead a team, why are you a good fit for this job, etc. The last several minutes of the interview were dedicated to questions I had.

Overall the interview was a very pleasant experience and I got invited to a second round of interviews.

Junior IT Consultant Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CGI Group in March 2011.

Initial contact was through my university's career fair. After that I had a phone interview. Basic behavioral questions, thirty minutes long, really friendly, young and laid back interviewer. Was invited to interview on campus. Everything was paid for: meals, hotel, gas, and mileage. Was given three one on one interviews (technical, analytical, leadership). Really friendly interviewers, was more like a discussion. However, i was not interested in the Appalachian community surrounding it.

Interview Questions

Worked for CGI Group? Contribute to the Community!