CGI Group Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CGI Group in November 2013.

Signed up through school recruiting program. Was invited to an interview on campus.

Interview Questions

The location I originally signed up for was no longer available. They offered me an interview for another location that was too far for me.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at CGI Group in September 2013.

Very good interview process hr was very friendly

Junior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CGI Group in May 2013.

Three interviewers one at time; I have two consultant and a software developer. The questions are mostly behavior questions. Make sure to ask questions about the job and the company because one of my interviewers (a consultant) seem bored and not interested. I think because he interviews group of candidates, so when it get to the last one (me), he gave me the impression he wants to get the process over with and go to lunch.

Interview Questions
    • The wasn't any difficult questions, but the one question I remember was how do you explain technical concepts to a regular person/customer?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CGI Group in April 2008.

Recruited via college career fair. 2 interviews with middle managers and 1 with VP. Received offer via email after a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Calculate the amount of people in the world using the internet?   View Answer
    None

Entry-Level IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at CGI Group in October 2011.

This was a one-on-one interview with a college recruiter. It lasted about 30 minutes and no difficult behavioural nor technical questions were asked. The recruiter began by describing the position I applied for, followed by a brief conversation about a previous internship experience of mine. The overall interview experience was neutral, as I wish the representative had been a little more conversational.

Interview Questions

Worked for CGI Group? Contribute to the Community!