CGI Group Interview Questions & Reviews in Ottawa, ON Canada

3 interviews

2.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online - interviewed at CGI Group in January 2008.

3 interviews, two team and one one on one with manager of pm team. Easy interview no many specific qusetions on expierence moslty focused on education an certification. Interviewer not professional and preoccupied most of the time seems like a unproffesional place

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at CGI Group in September 2008.

The interview was a standard process for the position: there was a interview with an HR rep, then an interview with the team leader and department managers (which included a skills then), and then a meeting where the position was offered. Didn't feel pressured during the process and was able to be myself.

Computer Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at CGI Group in October 2009.

Long wait for response. Live interview went well. Career mobility issues seemed to be not for discussion. Long delay from web posting of job to call back - strange. Dates for hiring and urgency seem to change day to day. Not very flexible on negotiations to this point - seem stuck on telling me what is good for me - telling me how to plan my financial future.

Interview Questions
    • What would a former boss say is your weak point   View Answer

No option for waiting for response.

Worked for CGI Group? Contribute to the Community!