CGI

www.cgi.com

CGI IT Intern Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Intern Interview

I had an on-campus interview that was full of behavioral questions. I got called back to the final round of interviews at their main office in Fairfax, VA. There, I had lunch with a panel of recent college grad hires followed by two 30-minute interviews. These interviews were more of a resume-walkthrough and more behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Please tell me the hardest project you have worked on in class.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CGI

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at CGI in March 2011.

It was a completely behavioral interview. I was told i will be contacted in about 2 weeks if i qualify for technical interview.

Interview Questions
    • If you were to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a situation when you had to meet a deadline.   Answer Question