CGI Intern Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Austin, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

went to college career fair and talked to the recruiters. 2 weeks later got an on campus interview. They usually just call on campus for about 30 mins and go down your resume and ask you questions and such

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CGI

Intern Interview

Interview

Just asked basic questions about me. Offered some opinions on the company and the work environment of the company. Overall very laid-back and semiformal type interview. Simply spoke with me about my resume, and tried to see what kind of personality I had.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belton, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CGI (Belton, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

Learnt about the position at my college's career fair. First on-campus interview, then was invited to the location for a series of technical, behavioral and general HR interviews. Questions were reasonable enough and nothing out of the ordinary. At the end we had lunch with other recent college hires and they also gave a presentation about bnefits etc.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you faced a difficult situation and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Went on site to interview. There was no testing and nothing to really test my computer science knowledge well. Just questions about my experience and what I have done. Interview wasn't hard, but I don't think they got a good sense of my skills. I was surprised I didn't get an offer because I thought the interviews went well.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CGI in January 2014.

Interview

Received confirmation of application, few days later asked to do SHL online test. Afterwards invited to assessment centre for 1:1 interview followed by group exercise. Very good experience, learnt a lot about the Company.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, I was asked to relate my previous group experiences   Answer Question