CGI Interview Questions

Updated Apr 15, 2015
Updated Apr 15, 2015

2.7

Security Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CGI.

Interview

After introductions, it was a group panel interview that briefly discussed current roles and responsibilities, what they need help working on, and what direction they're striving for. The interview was about an hour long that ranged from policies, procedures, as well as some technical questions and questions about past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Ask questions about positions x,y, and z and develop an overall policy for them.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CGI.

Interview

I signed up for an interview online through the university website, and they contacted me and offered me an interview. At the scheduled time, the interview began, and I was asked to sign a paper stating that I could legally work in the US. Then, they asked questions and took notes on my answers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you and a teammate had a disagreement, and how did you resolve this disagreement.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CGI (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

It was really short, I spent more time waiting than actually being interviewed. The man who interviewed me was very nice and it was very conversational. The HR person who set up the interview was very unorganized and did not confirm a time or location until the night before. But other than that it was a good experience. The questions were very straight forward. Since I interviewed for the project manager position, I was asked a lot of teamwork/ leadership skills questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to make a difficult decision with many different options.   Answer Question
    • Give me a time where you had to explain technical jargon to people who did not know the terms.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to lead a group of unmotivated people.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at CGI.

Interview

I got the interview just the day after the college career fair. And the interview was hold on campus on one-on-one base. Questions were basic behavioral. Things like walk through your resume, and strengths and weaknesses.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at CGI.

Interview

The entire process was very easy and straightforward. The interviewer asked standard interview questions. Overall, the process was smooth. Also, the interviewer asked some behavioral questions towards the end of the interview to see how I would react in that situation. Mostly, the interviewer wanted to see how I approach a problem/difficulty.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the time when you had issues with a coworker and how you overcame it   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CGI in February 2015.

Interview

The interview was very good and was real laid back. I wasnt nervous at all because of how friendly the interviewer was. It was also very smooth. He didnt put pressure on me at all. Just a great experience

Entry Level IT Constant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CGI in February 2015.

Interview

I applied this position at College Career Fair, got interview at school career center, interview questions are easy just behavior question, no technique question involve. it take about two week to process. This job so called functional and technique, for functional part you have to know cobol to write code, and technique part require you as a blue collar labor do some hardware debug or implementation.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CGI.

Interview

Applied via website. About 5 days later, I received a call from a recruiter. The recruiter asked experience questions to make sure I fit the job requirements; she also told me about the company including history, benefits, job location and hours but no specifics on the position. She set up a phone interview with the hiring manager later on that week. My phone interview with the hiring manager lasted about an hour, where we discussed position/project details. My knowledge of the application was questioned as well as some general accounting and behavioral questions. My 2nd phone interview was the next day, with the same hiring manager and another manager. The other manager asked more personality/behavioral questions. Both interviews were very relaxed, not stressful at all. I received an offer by the recruiter that same day, as well as a written offer.

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Junior Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at CGI in January 2015.

Interview

After the recruiter I was conversing with referred me to another recruiter, I was able to get an interview two days later. I talked to two interviewers, one face-to-face and the other on the phone. It was pretty basic, they just ran through my resume and asked me about my relevant coursework since I was a recent college grad.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not difficult. They were common interviewing questions like strengths, weakness, etc.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at CGI in January 2015.

Interview

Met CGI Consulting at my school's career fair. Did on campus interview the next day. Recruiter was friendly, an alumni of my school. Interview was laidback. Asked what was the most challenging thing I've done in the past few years, describe an unpleasant experience with coworker, why I'm interested in the position, when was a time I had many choices and why did I pick the one I did, what was the process behind how I chose my school and major. The interview felt like a conversation. The interviewer was only few years older than me so the vibe felt casual. I answered confidently and moved onto second round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had many options available and why did you go with the one you did?   Answer Question