CGI

Updated Oct 29, 2014
Updated Oct 29, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Junior IT Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CGI.

Applied through my university and was accepted for an interview. The interview was simply going through my resume. The CGI employee asked me a few behavioral questions but for the most part it was conversational. Know a little about CGI because they will ask you that question. Also, they asked me to name a time i had multiple options to solve a problem and had to choose one. If you get accepted to the next round, they invite you to their office in Lebanon Virginia where you interview with a functional, technical, and management teams.

Interview Questions
  • When is a time you had multiple options to solve a problem and how did you choose it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CGI

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lebanon, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lebanon, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CGI in November 2011.

They had a group presentation with a basic overview of the company. This followed with a Q & A with three younger employees who all had good things to say about the company. The flexible hours seem to be pretty hyped up. Hotel/Travel is paid for. Interview process consist of three separate interviews: a leadership, technical, and analytical. I was pretty impressed with everything in general other than the geographic location of the office. Other than that this seems like it would be a great company to start of at for an IT Consultant.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you would settle a dispute between two employees you supervised.   Answer Question

Junior IT Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at CGI in October 2011.

Review of Initial Interview

The interviewer was somewhat following a script but the interview was still mostly conversational. The interviewer was pleasant and energetic. This was a get to know the candidate interview and question were of the how do you deal with conflict, have you ever lead a team, why are you a good fit for this job, etc. The last several minutes of the interview were dedicated to questions I had.

Overall the interview was a very pleasant experience and I got invited to a second round of interviews.

Junior IT Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at CGI in March 2011.

Initial contact was through my university's career fair. After that I had a phone interview. Basic behavioral questions, thirty minutes long, really friendly, young and laid back interviewer. Was invited to interview on campus. Everything was paid for: meals, hotel, gas, and mileage. Was given three one on one interviews (technical, analytical, leadership). Really friendly interviewers, was more like a discussion. However, i was not interested in the Appalachian community surrounding it.