Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CGI
- Consultant (64)
- Business Analyst (46)
- Associate Software Engineer (33)
- Senior Consultant (26)
- Software Engineer (20)
- IT Consultant (18)
- Senior Software Engineer (14)
- Software Developer (13)
- Technical Consultant (12)
- Project Manager (11)
- Analyst (8)
- Junior IT Consultant (7)
- Entry Level IT Consultant (7)
- Intern (5)
- Applications Developer (4)
- Technical Analyst (4)
- Programmer Analyst (4)
- Internship (3)
- Oracle Database Administrator (3)
- Java Developer (3)
- Entry Level Bus Analyst (3)
- Director Consulting Services (2)
- Entry Level Business Analyst (2)
- Associate Systems Engineer (2)
- Associate Business Analyst (2)
- Web Developer (2)
- .NET Developer (2)
- IT Technician (2)
- IT Intern (2)
- Help Desk Support (2)
Technical Analyst Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at CGI (Lebanon, VA) in August 2013.
I had first talked to a HR rep at my school and then I applied online. I was contacted by a HR rep from the Lebanon, VA office to set up a phone interview with them. The phone interview took about 30 minutes and was just a basic HR interview to see my background and what I have done in school. Then I was contacted again through email to come up to VA for an interview. Interview was an all day process, where you did a panel discussion with current employers and the HR gave a presentation about the company. Then there were three 30 minute interviews, a technical, general HR portion, and an analysis portion. They are always asking for you to ask them questions. They want to see how interested you are in there company.
- Nothing to hard. General HR questions. Asked to a simple method using an array list. Then general oop questions. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for CGI
Technical Analyst InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at CGI (Chantilly, VA) in March 2013.
On campus interview- it was more of a personality interview than technical. I was mostly explained about the position and company. Basic question of my resume and given opportunity to ask question.
- irst round was simple, but second was really technical with programming question Answer Question
Technical Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in February 2011.
Dropped a resume with our college career services system and got a phone call from their recruiter. Had a great discussion on the phone and within a few hours scheduled an interview onsite. They were very flexible with the timing of when I could interview. The interview onsite went very well and I felt at ease speaking with them.
- Discuss a group project where you were in a leadership position. Answer Question
Technical Analyst InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a week – interviewed at CGI in April 2009.
One day, four interviews. The process was very similar to what I had experienced at several other companies.
- What programming skills do you have? Answer Question