CGI Technical Analyst Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CGI (Lebanon, VA) in August 2013.

Interview

I had first talked to a HR rep at my school and then I applied online. I was contacted by a HR rep from the Lebanon, VA office to set up a phone interview with them. The phone interview took about 30 minutes and was just a basic HR interview to see my background and what I have done in school. Then I was contacted again through email to come up to VA for an interview. Interview was an all day process, where you did a panel discussion with current employers and the HR gave a presentation about the company. Then there were three 30 minute interviews, a technical, general HR portion, and an analysis portion. They are always asking for you to ask them questions. They want to see how interested you are in there company.

Interview Questions

• Nothing to hard. General HR questions. Asked to a simple method using an array list. Then general oop questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CGI

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CGI (Chantilly, VA) in March 2013.

Interview

On campus interview- it was more of a personality interview than technical. I was mostly explained about the position and company. Basic question of my resume and given opportunity to ask question.

Interview Questions

• irst round was simple, but second was really technical with programming question   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in February 2011.

Interview

Dropped a resume with our college career services system and got a phone call from their recruiter. Had a great discussion on the phone and within a few hours scheduled an interview onsite. They were very flexible with the timing of when I could interview. The interview onsite went very well and I felt at ease speaking with them.

Interview Questions

• Discuss a group project where you were in a leadership position.   Answer Question

Technical Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at CGI in April 2009.

Interview

One day, four interviews. The process was very similar to what I had experienced at several other companies.