CGI Interview Questions in Washington, DC

Updated Jun 28, 2015

2.7

Senior QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at CGI (Herndon, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

Called for panel of 5 interview.Asked all technical questions. it as great experience.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in October 2012.

Interview

One on campus interview with the HR recruiter and two on site interviews with two different employees. Rather than interviews, they were more like conversations basically trying to get to know what type of person you were and how what you had worked on in college would correlate to the workplace.

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest strength and your worst weakness?   Answer Question

UI Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CGI (Herndon, VA) in July 2012.

Interview

First step was going through the recruiter and get an interview in person at the client office. The in-person interview was mostly technical skills as well as discussing a little bit about the project, the client and what the team looks like and what role the UI Developer would play.

Interview Questions

• Question about the latest technologies and not too much experience on it, so it was difficult.   Answer Question

Entry Level Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in January 2012.

Interview

I was called for the interview about a couple of months after applying online, had actually forgotten that i had even applied. When they called they asked me if i would like to come in for interview. I went for an interview about two days later. When i got there i was taken to office by an HR rep and I met with one of the first three managers. He was a pretty laid back guy he went through my resume and asked about the technical skills on resume and the programming projects i had worked on in school. The other managers that interviewed me also preceded to ask about my resume. They also answered all the question i had for them and told what it was like to work for the company. Overall the interviews were pretty relaxed. About two days later I was offer the positions.

Interview Questions

• i was just asked to give more details on the projects I worked on while i was in school.   Answer Question

Accounts Payable Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

CGI acquired the company I was working for (Stanley Associates, Inc) and things for me started to go down hill. CGI acquired more companies and the new management did not think I was a good fit for the direction the accounting department was headed in, so I was dismissed.

Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

Spoke with a recruiter at a career fair and handed over my résumé. Recruiter contacted me two weeks later and provided instructions for applying for a specific position we discussed at the fair. Contacted a week later asking to come in for an interview. Interviewed with three different people, 30 minutes each. Remained in the same room, and the interviewers made their rounds.

After the interviews, headed straight to my initial recruiter's office. She said my interviews went well and gave me an offer (all in same day).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?

Why do you want to work here?

Mainly skimmed through résumé and asked questions. Be sure you know your résumé well to discuss.

Answer Question

Negotiation

Little to no negotiation. Initial offer was $5K below the range I was shooting for. They finally bumped the initial offer by $1K.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in November 2011.

Interview

4 rounds of 1:1 interview. Interviewed about my previous work experience and a few behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• None. All the questions were general to Business Analyst position   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were pretty open to negotiation. Research market salaries before negotiating. Depends on your work experience and how good they like the candidate.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

Started with a laid back on-campus interview. About two weeks later I was invited to on-site interviews. I had 3 interviews with managers who were very easy going.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which your integrity was called into question.   Answer Question

SOA Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

Interview lasted an hour and half and was straightforward and the interviewers were very good in asking decent questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you make sure security is taken into account when dealing with federal clients   Answer Question

Entry Level Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CGI (Fairfax, VA) in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 senior consultants. First two asked standard, behavioral interview questions. The third asked more technical questions, asking about CMMI, SQL, etc. Overall, it just seemed like they wanted to know that you were smart, willing, and able to perform the duties of a business analyst.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.