CGN Global Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2014
Updated Aug 15, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at CGN Global

Business Performance Consultant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at CGN Global.

The hiring process was through two phone interviews for HR & technical. The HR was easy and was a check to see if we fit in with the organizations requirements of salary , Technical was a good conversation. Asked questions relevant to my profile. Interesting place to work with the opportunity to deal with varied companies and use your field of work (Industrial Engineering/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical Engineering)

Interview Questions
    • Interesting question but not too difficult in the technical round   Answer Question

Business Performance Consultant Interview

I applied online - interviewed at CGN Global in June 2012.

Initial communication- HR, 20 minutes
    First round interview-Manager, phone interview, majorly talking about interviewer's experience, following by STAR interview questions
    Second round/final interview - Case study

Interview Questions
    • Case study presentation followed by questions and anwer session; this is when the managers willl throw all the difficult questions to the interviewer, be prepared.
      The management teams like the slides including graphs and complex slides.
        Answer Question

Consultant Interview

First a phone interview with HR then technical interview with HR. If it goes well then panel interview on skype. The last round is at Peoria with Partner and senior managers

You should negotiate.

Consultant Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at CGN Global.

On Campus Career Fair--Phone Interview twice maybe more

Intern Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CGN Global.

2 rounds of interviews, one hr that went smoothly, the second round was a technical round where one of the consultants interviewed me

Interview Questions
    • An operations management question regarding lead time and utilization   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at CGN Global in January 2010.

In the first round, I had a phone interview with one of the partners. It was a normal phone screen, not too challenging. For the final round, I had two 1:1 interviews and was then taken into a conference room to give a presentation on a case for two partners. The 1:1 interviews were probing and technical, but definitely not too difficult. The case was one I chose in advance and presented with little difficulty.

Consulatnt Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Peoria, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CGN Global in March 2009.

Applied at CGN's weebsite. Got an initial screen call from internal recruiter.
    Was given a case study to present. (1 week in advance)
    Case study was with a partner and senior manager
    1-1 interview was with three managers.
    was done in 3 hrs

Interview Questions
    had to negotiate hard on salary. and sign on bonus

Consultant Interview

Normally conduct multiple interviews on the same day with a bunch of candidates. There was a case interview and group discussion session.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at CGN Global in January 2011.

Initial Communications - Email, Outline of the job description and expections
    Planning - Highlighted the functional requirements of the job and brushed up on the supply chain concepts
    Number of Interviews - 2, One telephonic interview and Two face to face interviews

Interview Questions
    • I am not impressed, your interview performance is no where close compared to the rest of the guys from your college. Why is this?   View Answer

Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CGN Global in July 2010.

The interview lasted about 30 days. 2 rounds of phone interview with 1 round of face 2 face interview.
    The interviewer focused more on the problem solving skills and presentation skills.
    And I believe the worst part of the interview is that they didnt show the interviewee the whole picture of the postion.

Interview Questions
    • Why are u interested in the consulting firm?   View Answer

Worked for CGN Global? Contribute to the Community!