CH2M HILL

Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer
Bellingham, WA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CH2M HILL in October 2011.

Interview Details – I got my foot in the door by a connection inside the company who eventually ended up recommending me for the position. Then my e-mail bounced around a couple people and I had 2 phone interviews on separate days. Nothing special, just trying to feel out my personality. Then I came to the office one day and went around interviewing for about an hour with 6-7 people. It was pretty boring, but not difficult. I think my resume was enough and they just wanted to size up my personality. "What would you like to do?" "What'd you like about that?" "Any questions for me?"....

Interview Question – Any questions for me?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Did not negotiate salary because I was just ecstatic to have a job offer and was scared.

Worked for CH2M HILL? Contribute to the Community!