CH2M HILL

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Rotational Program Interview

Human Resources Rotational Program
Englewood, CO

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at CH2M HILL in October 2010.

Interview Details – On teh second round I was interviewed by top executives. Great expereince because I get to see what the corporate culture was about and decided it was a perfect fit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The HRVP called me personally t o negotiate by contract because I had anotehr offer I was considering.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CH2M HILL

Worked for CH2M HILL? Contribute to the Community!

CH2M HILL Videos

CH2M HILL – Why Work for Us?

As a global leader in consulting, design, design-build, operations, and program management, CH2M HILL has the human and technical resources, the international footprint, and the depth of know-how and experience to help… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CH2M HILL Human Resources Rotational Program interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CH2M HILL employees and interview candidates.