CH2M Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2015

2.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CH2M.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter about a week after submitting application to see if I was interested in setting up an in-person interview. Followed up by another recruiter to confirm the interview details. Interview was scheduled for 2.5 weeks later. Required to fill out an additional online application and references prior to interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CH2M in June 2015.

Interview

basic phone interview with a person in their HR department. The phone interview lasted 25 minutes and mostly consisted of him telling me about the position, asking basic personality questions, and telling me about his position with the company.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CH2M.

Interview

Phone interview, basic behavior questions, why do you want to work here, what are your favorite classes and why, tell me something about yourself I wouldn't know from just looking at your resume

Biologist/Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CH2M (Oakland, CA).

Interview

I met with 2 teams of 2 people. I didn't recognize which person was doing the hiring. Establishing rapport was easy, as they wanted to hire someone. 2 out of those 4 people who interviewed me left the company within 1 year of joining.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the questions. They were pretty much standard fare.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did get a small initial salary bump just by asking. It was the usual process. I asked for twice what I wanted and they met me in the middle.

Staff Geotechnical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CH2M.

Interview

I applied through their website. The process was quick. It took less than 2 months from the time I have applied to received my offer. About half a day interview with every one of the major management teams and some employees.

Interview Questions

• All general questions, but most related to technical questions.   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at CH2M (Denver, CO).

Interview

Very slow process. Took over six months and two interviews. Granted the process was for a senior position but six months seems like a long time for an interview and selection process.

Interview Questions

• Questions were straight forward and simple. More about the individual than the approach to the job the position was for.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I stated my needs and they met them. Pretty straight forward.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CH2M.

Interview

Applied online and heard back within a couple of days to schedule an interview. It was a 40 minute over the phone interview. Some behavioral questions - He mostly just told me about himself and his career

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to correct someone that was doing something wrong   Answer Question

TAC Analyst Interview

Interview

Received a call from contracting company, phone interview with about 10 questions or 1 hour. Face-to-face interview for about an hour and a tour, then I received the offer.

Staff Engineer Interview

Interview

phone interview and after several weeks they will tell you to come in for in office interview. you have to pay for your transportation if you need to travel to the office for the interview. had the result after several weeks. overall it's ok but very slow same as most of the big companies.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they said they don't negotiation

Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CH2M.

Interview

The whole process took roughly two weeks. I sent in my resume through their online application system and a few days later, I was called by a recruiter who conducted a very short phone interview. The recruiter asked questions about my resume and what I knew about the company. I few days later, I was called in for an in person interview. I was interviewed by four different people individually, each of which asked me about my resume and what I knew about the company. The whole process was very laid back.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask any of the standard interview questions. They only went over my resume. They were mostly concerned about if I was interested in the subject of the position.   1 Answer