CHAN Healthcare Auditors Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2015

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at CHAN Healthcare Auditors

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CHAN Healthcare Auditors (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Hiring process can take a long time, involving interview with recruiter, senior manager, Director then the client. on't worry about the on-line assessment they force you to take. That assessment is incredibly difficult and everyone thinks they bombed it. Doesn't seem to affect the interview candidacy.

Interview Questions

• No tough interview questions. They will ask about risk assessment approach, working independently, etc. It may take them few weeks to reach out to you after you apply. Don't worry about the on-line assessment they force you to take. That assessment is incredibly difficult and everyone thinks they bombed it. Doesn't seem to affect the interview candidacy.   Answer Question

Audit Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CHAN Healthcare Auditors in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. First a phone interview with an HR Recruiter. Your answers to the phone interview questions are then sent to the hiring audit management. If they are interested, you are then brought in for an in-person interview with audit management. I must say that I enjoyed the in-person interview. It was professional, yet relaxed and not stuffy like some interviews. The conversation flowed well and was casual. It was not robotic with management reading questions off of a list, as I've had in many other interviews. As some one previously mentioned in their review of the interview process, don't worry too much about the online assessment that they require you to take. The questions in the online assessment are difficult, but I believe it's more to gauge your critical thinking skills. The overall process did not take too long. It was took about 3 weeks from the initial submission of my resume and the official offer from HR.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were pretty standard such as, describe audits you have worked on, strengths, weaknesses, handling difficult auditees/clients, least favorite part of auditing, and your ability to work on projects alone,   Answer Question

Audit Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CHAN Healthcare Auditors.

Interview

Very smooth and thoughtful. Very professional. Definite idea of what they wanted. Respectful of my previous experience and asked questions that related to my position and my background. They had defined portion of the interview. After that they allowed me to ask questions about the potential clients type of teams, length of project, type of audit. For this type of outsourced IA work I thought they had a very distinct vision of how they wanted to direct the interview. The original interview with the HR person was followed up by a more senior person who was very respectful and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions

• Nothing our of the ordinary. Asked me to comment on specific difficult IA issues.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CHAN Healthcare Auditors (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Pretty straight forward. First started with a phone interview with HR then came in for a face to face interview with Manager. Questions were straightforward, typical interview, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• No difficult question, was really typical questions you would expect in any interview. What's your career goals? Why do you want to leave your current employer?   Answer Question

IT Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CHAN Healthcare Auditors (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2012.

Interview

I had 3 interviews, 1 phone screening, 1 interview (about an hour) with the Senior Manager, and 1 interview (about an hour) with the Directory. The interview process is pretty standard.

Audit Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CHAN Healthcare Auditors.

Interview

Met with director and vice president via phone. Proceeded to meet with the director in person, followed by a meeting with hospital management for final approval.

Audit Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CHAN Healthcare Auditors.

Interview

Applied through career builder Received call from a recruiter Was brought in for 3 interviews

Interview Questions

• Which christian denomination I belonged to, if any.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CHAN Healthcare Auditors in June 2010.

Interview

After a phone interview, met at the client location for all day interview process. Was given tour of the community and the office. Company provided feedback within one day and an offer within a few days.

Interview Questions

• The previous person in this position did an excellent job. Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Family member would not relocate