CHAN Healthcare Auditors Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2015
Updated Jan 28, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at CHAN Healthcare Auditors

Audit Senior Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CHAN Healthcare Auditors.

Very smooth and thoughtful. Very professional. Definite idea of what they wanted. Respectful of my previous experience and asked questions that related to my position and my background. They had defined portion of the interview. After that they allowed me to ask questions about the potential clients type of teams, length of project, type of audit. For this type of outsourced IA work I thought they had a very distinct vision of how they wanted to direct the interview. The original interview with the HR person was followed up by a more senior person who was very respectful and knowledgeable.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing our of the ordinary. Asked me to comment on specific difficult IA issues.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online – interviewed at CHAN Healthcare Auditors.

Pretty straight forward. First started with a phone interview with HR then came in for a face to face interview with Manager. Questions were straightforward, typical interview, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult question, was really typical questions you would expect in any interview. What's your career goals? Why do you want to leave your current employer?   Answer Question

IT Audit Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CHAN Healthcare Auditors in June 2012.

I had 3 interviews, 1 phone screening, 1 interview (about an hour) with the Senior Manager, and 1 interview (about an hour) with the Directory. The interview process is pretty standard.

Audit Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CHAN Healthcare Auditors.

Met with director and vice president via phone. Proceeded to meet with the director in person, followed by a meeting with hospital management for final approval.

Audit Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CHAN Healthcare Auditors.

Applied through career builder
    Received call from a recruiter
    Was brought in for 3 interviews

Interview Questions
    • Which christian denomination I belonged to, if any.   View Answer

Director Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CHAN Healthcare Auditors in June 2010.

After a phone interview, met at the client location for all day interview process. Was given tour of the community and the office. Company provided feedback within one day and an offer within a few days.

Interview Questions
    • The previous person in this position did an excellent job. Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Family member would not relocate