CHC Helicopter

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Inventory Analyst Interview

Senior Inventory Analyst
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at CHC Helicopter in August 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter based in Canada. He pre-screened me over the phone and was very informative. He very clearly had a good and long-standing relationship with his client.
After the initial pre-screen it took almost 3 months before we were able to schedule follow-up phone interviews. I interviewed with my (potential) manager & group director, then was called in for a relatively informal face-to-face where I met with the manager & other teams within the organization.
Overall, this was a very relaxed process. I enjoyed everything about the experience & what I saw about the company.

Interview Question – They really didn't throw any curve-balls. The whole process was professional and informative.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – They weren't able to match my current salary.

Analyst Interview

Analyst

Interviewed at CHC Helicopter

Interview Details – Rather informal and lacked focus.

Reason for Declining – No work life balance

Senior Director Interview

Senior Director
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CHC Helicopter in May 2012.

Interview Details – Very smooth and efficient. The Reatined search firm took care of most of the support activities in the process.

Interview Question – Why would I be a good fit for the role and why I would I want to leave an established co. and join a company that is going through transformation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Excellent

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CHC Helicopter in January 2010.

Interview Details – They had a good round of interview but after much talking, they dissappeared from the radar. No response no reply. I wrote to them and guess what? No reply. They don't even answer the phone!

Interview Question – Tell us about your past experiences   Answer Question

Worked for CHC Helicopter? Contribute to the Community!