CHC Helicopter Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2015

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at CHC Helicopter

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CHC Helicopter.

Interview

Exhaustive interview process. Several interviewers over a period of several days. Process could be more smooth and schedules better.

Interview Questions

• What would your former direct reports and boss say about your potential?   Answer Question

Senior Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CHC Helicopter (Dallas, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter based in Canada. He pre-screened me over the phone and was very informative. He very clearly had a good and long-standing relationship with his client. After the initial pre-screen it took almost 3 months before we were able to schedule follow-up phone interviews. I interviewed with my (potential) manager & group director, then was called in for a relatively informal face-to-face where I met with the manager & other teams within the organization. Overall, this was a very relaxed process. I enjoyed everything about the experience & what I saw about the company.

Interview Questions

• They really didn't throw any curve-balls. The whole process was professional and informative.   Answer Question

They weren't able to match my current salary.

Junior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CHC Helicopter (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a phone interview, the call was from US. The HR asked simple questions about yourself as well as about past experience. After that it's your turn to ask questions. Then she explained what the recruiting process is like and asked me to email her a CV again.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Rather informal and lacked focus.

No work life balance

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CHC Helicopter (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in May 2012.

Interview

Very smooth and efficient. The Reatined search firm took care of most of the support activities in the process.

Interview Questions

• Why would I be a good fit for the role and why I would I want to leave an established co. and join a company that is going through transformation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Excellent

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CHC Helicopter (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in January 2010.

Interview

They had a good round of interview but after much talking, they dissappeared from the radar. No response no reply. I wrote to them and guess what? No reply. They don't even answer the phone!