CHC Helicopter

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at CHC Helicopter

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CHC Helicopter in May 2012.

Very smooth and efficient. The Reatined search firm took care of most of the support activities in the process.

Interview Questions
    • Why would I be a good fit for the role and why I would I want to leave an established co. and join a company that is going through transformation.   Answer Question
    Excellent

Senior Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at CHC Helicopter in August 2013.

I was contacted by a recruiter based in Canada. He pre-screened me over the phone and was very informative. He very clearly had a good and long-standing relationship with his client.
    After the initial pre-screen it took almost 3 months before we were able to schedule follow-up phone interviews. I interviewed with my (potential) manager & group director, then was called in for a relatively informal face-to-face where I met with the manager & other teams within the organization.
    Overall, this was a very relaxed process. I enjoyed everything about the experience & what I saw about the company.

Interview Questions
    • They really didn't throw any curve-balls. The whole process was professional and informative.   Answer Question

They weren't able to match my current salary.

Manager Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at CHC Helicopter.

Exhaustive interview process. Several interviewers over a period of several days. Process could be more smooth and schedules better.

Interview Questions
    • What would your former direct reports and boss say about your potential?   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CHC Helicopter in January 2010.

They had a good round of interview but after much talking, they dissappeared from the radar. No response no reply. I wrote to them and guess what? No reply. They don't even answer the phone!

Analyst Interview

Rather informal and lacked focus.

No work life balance