CHG Healthcare

CHG Healthcare Writer and Communication Coordinator Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Writer and Communication Coordinator Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CHG Healthcare in April 2011.

I felt every interview, including the phone interview, was conducted very professionally. Every person I talked to was very friendly and welcoming. When I came in for each interview, I was always asked if I needed water or needed to take a break and whether I was comfortable. I didn't feel that the interview process was an interrogation -- rather, I felt that they valued what I had to say and just wanted to make sure that I would be a good fit for the company.

Once I interviewed one-on-one with the person who would be my supervisor, I interviewed the following week with a panel of employees I'd be working with. Two days later, I was offered the job over the phone and was completely ecstatic. The entire process, though long and involved, was very positive.

Interview Questions