CHG Healthcare

www.chghealthcare.com

CHG Healthcare Writer and Communication Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Writer and Communication Coordinator Interview

Writer and Communication Coordinator

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CHG Healthcare in April 2011.

Interview Details – I felt every interview, including the phone interview, was conducted very professionally. Every person I talked to was very friendly and welcoming. When I came in for each interview, I was always asked if I needed water or needed to take a break and whether I was comfortable. I didn't feel that the interview process was an interrogation -- rather, I felt that they valued what I had to say and just wanted to make sure that I would be a good fit for the company.

Once I interviewed one-on-one with the person who would be my supervisor, I interviewed the following week with a panel of employees I'd be working with. Two days later, I was offered the job over the phone and was completely ecstatic. The entire process, though long and involved, was very positive.

Interview Question – If you were a car, what would you be?   Answer Question

Worked for CHG Healthcare? Contribute to the Community!