CHN

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Community Outreach Educator Interview

Community Outreach Educator

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at CHN.

Interview Details – Called to come in for an interview and met with the Vice President of Clinical Operations and the Director of the health center the position was for. Interview went rather well. They asked about my background, my plans for the future and reviewed my resume with me. Pretty straight forward interview. They also explained the position and asked if there was anything I had questions/concerns about.

Interview Question – They asked me what I thought about creating educational material in Spanish.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CHN? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CHN interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CHN employees and interview candidates.