CHOC Children's Interview Questions

Updated Oct 29, 2014
Updated Oct 29, 2014

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at CHOC Children's

Interview

Terrible, unprofessional company. I was told I would be contacted "either way" after a certain time but never heard from them again after the first face-to-face interview. I don't think they understand that people are sometimes juggling other options and need an answer so they can move forward.

Telecommunications Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CHOC Children's (Orange, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied at the end of January,2013. I was called in for a face to face interview about a month later. I interviewed in the morning with the department. very standard interview. was offered a position about 6 hours later! It was an amazing experience especially for some one like me( who loves Peds).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CHOC Children's (Fresno, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

This RN was submitted through a travel registered nurse agency from the east coast via a recruiter. Resume' sent to Childrens Hosp Orange County and was interviewed within one day for job as RN on hospital inpatient unit however another position was offered. It was in the Infusion Clinic. Anothter interview did take place on the following day. I was informed that I was hired nearly immediately after the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation you dealth with where an MD was difficult etc.   1 Answer
    • how to handle a difficult family.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiatioin necessary.

Nurse Residency Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CHOC Children's in June 2011.

Interview

It was a panel of three which consisted of behavioral/situational questions. The interview room was quite small so it amplified the pressure in the room.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make a quick decision.   Answer Question