CHOC Children's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Telecommunications Interview

Telecommunications
Orange, CA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CHOC Children's in February 2013.

Interview Details – I applied at the end of January,2013. I was called in for a face to face interview about a month later. I interviewed in the morning with the department. very standard interview. was offered a position about 6 hours later! It was an amazing experience especially for some one like me( who loves Peds).

Interview Question – very standard questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Fresno, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CHOC Children's in February 2012.

Interview Details – This RN was submitted through a travel registered nurse agency from the east coast via a recruiter. Resume' sent to Childrens Hosp Orange County and was interviewed within one day for job as RN on hospital inpatient unit however another position was offered. It was in the Infusion Clinic. Anothter interview did take place on the following day. I was informed that I was hired nearly immediately after the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Explain a situation you dealth with where an MD was difficult etc.   View Answer
  • how to handle a difficult family.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiatioin necessary.

Nurse Residency Interview

Nurse Residency

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at CHOC Children's in June 2011.

Interview Details – It was a panel of three which consisted of behavioral/situational questions. The interview room was quite small so it amplified the pressure in the room.

Interview Question – Describe a time when you had to make a quick decision.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CHOC Children's? Contribute to the Community!

CHOC Children's Videos

CHOC Children's – Why Work for Us?

For more than 45 years, CHOC Children’s has been steadfastly committed to providing the highest quality medical care to children. Affiliated with the University of California, Irvine, our regional pediatric healthcare… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CHOC Children's interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by CHOC Children's employees and interview candidates.