CHOC Children's Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at CHOC Children's

Telecommunications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orange, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CHOC Children's in February 2013.

I applied at the end of January,2013. I was called in for a face to face interview about a month later. I interviewed in the morning with the department. very standard interview. was offered a position about 6 hours later! It was an amazing experience especially for some one like me( who loves Peds).

no negotiation

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fresno, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at CHOC Children's in February 2012.

This RN was submitted through a travel registered nurse agency from the east coast via a recruiter. Resume' sent to Childrens Hosp Orange County and was interviewed within one day for job as RN on hospital inpatient unit however another position was offered. It was in the Infusion Clinic. Anothter interview did take place on the following day. I was informed that I was hired nearly immediately after the interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Explain a situation you dealth with where an MD was difficult etc.   View Answer
    • how to handle a difficult family.   View Answer
    No negotiatioin necessary.

Nurse Residency Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at CHOC Children's in June 2011.

It was a panel of three which consisted of behavioral/situational questions. The interview room was quite small so it amplified the pressure in the room.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to make a quick decision.   Answer Question

Worked for CHOC Children's? Contribute to the Community!