CHORI (Children's Hospital Oakland Research Institute)

www.chori.org
  www.chori.org

CHORI (Children's Hospital Oakland Research Institute) Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2014
Updated Jul 20, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CHORI (Children's Hospital Oakland Research Institute)

Staff Research Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at CHORI (Children's Hospital Oakland Research Institute) in July 2014.

I had one interview with Peter Beernink. He was very personable and the interview itself felt more like a conversation than anything else. There were no "trick questions", just a discussion about my skills, what techniques I would be learning and my confidence in learning those that were new to me. The most important part of preparation was in reading the primary literature that the research group had been publishing.

Interview Questions

Postdoctoral Fellow Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CHORI (Children's Hospital Oakland Research Institute).

I applied online and it took one week to get initial response.

Interview Questions

Work at CHORI (Children's Hospital Oakland Research Institute)? Share Your Experiences

CHORI (Children's Hospital Oakland Research Institute)