CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care

CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care

Radiology Technologist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care.

It can be a very drawn out process. I was hired, then I had to wait 8 wks before I actually started.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty basic questions like how many years experience do you have and do you like or how comfortable are you in the O.R.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care in July 2011.

Interviewer was late to the interview... Started out by explaining the Health System, transitioned to my qualifications. I felt the interview went well and It concluded by him asking if it would be easy for me to make it back for the second interview... Followed up with thank you letter, email, and several phone calls which were not returned. Finally had to send an email challenging his professionalism to get him to respond at all.

Interview Questions
    • How are you with excel, on a scale of 1 to 10   View Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care in October 2009.

Online application and personality a test that has since been stopped. Callback within week from a manager. Setup of interview by staff you will be working with. Schedule for drug test. HR interview and negotiation of salary and bonus. Initial offer standard by years experience. Negotiations delt with specific strengths/skills they needed at the time. Scheduled standard orientation that took most of two weeks. ntire process application to 1st day on job took about a month.

Hiring Bonus and hourly wage.

Server Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care in March 2009.

It was a short term consulting project. It was fairly basic; completed application, interviewed by manager and was hired.

Interview Questions
    Be honest in answering all questions