CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.7

Registered Respiratory Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Applied online and interviewed a week later. When I arrived I first interviewed with the head of respiratory. She was very interested in where I see myself going, what my passion was in the field and what type of experience I had. I then proceeded to a panel interview where they asked me several questions. After I was hired it nearly took 5 weeks for me to start which was disappointing indeed.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years in regards to respiratory?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation at all. The pay was set in stone.

Radiology Technologist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care.

Interview

It can be a very drawn out process. I was hired, then I had to wait 8 wks before I actually started.

Interview Questions

• Pretty basic questions like how many years experience do you have and do you like or how comfortable are you in the O.R.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care (San Antonio, TX) in July 2011.

Interview

Interviewer was late to the interview... Started out by explaining the Health System, transitioned to my qualifications. I felt the interview went well and It concluded by him asking if it would be easy for me to make it back for the second interview... Followed up with thank you letter, email, and several phone calls which were not returned. Finally had to send an email challenging his professionalism to get him to respond at all.

Interview Questions

• How are you with excel, on a scale of 1 to 10   1 Answer

Surgical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care (San Antonio, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

HR conducts initial interview then if you fit the profile you're sent on to Dept Director. You are given a tour of the dept so you can ask questions and the Director can gauge your knowledge and level of interest. If you're both still wish to proceed, you're then handed to a group of 4-5 associates who I will ask 5-7 standard corporate customer service, team work, and initiative questions; then it's pretty much a free-for-all where main questions are about taking call, staying late, and questions about certain jobs that the employees are looking to pass off on someone else. Sometimes the questions and comments are a little personal and off-track. If they like you the director will accompany you to HR for an offer, if not then it's "we'll be in touch."

Interview Questions

• If it wax time for you to go home and a fellow associate had not had a break yet, what would you do.?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary is set by corporate in Irving, Texas; so very little room to maneuver.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care (San Antonio, TX) in October 2009.

Interview

Online application and personality a test that has since been stopped. Callback within week from a manager. Setup of interview by staff you will be working with. Schedule for drug test. HR interview and negotiation of salary and bonus. Initial offer standard by years experience. Negotiations delt with specific strengths/skills they needed at the time. Scheduled standard orientation that took most of two weeks. ntire process application to 1st day on job took about a month.

Negotiation

Hiring Bonus and hourly wage.

Server Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Health Care (San Antonio, TX) in March 2009.

Interview

It was a short term consulting project. It was fairly basic; completed application, interviewed by manager and was hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be honest in answering all questions