CIA

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intelligence Analyst

I applied through college or university and interviewed at CIA.

Interview Details – I attended a campus recruiting session and earned a campus interview for the next day. Heard back 2 months later with a call and a COE.

Interview Question – 5 or 6 standard behavioral questions   Answer Question

Interviewed at CIA

Interview Details – Applied online. Got an email telling me to complete an online aptitude test. After that I got another email stating that I will be interviewing in Washington DC. Interview was mostly standard behavior engineering team questions. Stuff about how you would handle working in groups, questions about bad team mates and such.

Interview Question – Describe in exact detail a time when constructive criticism was helpful.   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Intelligence Analyst

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CIA in April 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed for the Stokes program. After a long screening process, they fly you in, give you a number of presentations and tours, making you all excited to work for them. Then you spend a day interviewing, the questions in general are pretty tough but its all just a test. A scenario interview question was asked.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at CIA

Worked for CIA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CIA Intelligence Analyst interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by CIA employees and interview candidates.