CIA Intern Interview Questions

1.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at CIA.

Purely behavioral with no technical questions, they just asked stuff about challenges I had faced, how I usually worked with other people.

Notable is that after interviewing you, they need security clearance on you, which would take a long time to complete, which meant you would technically be interviewing for the following summer, because you would not have the clearance in time. I opted not to subject myself to the security clearance

Other Interview Reviews for CIA

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CIA.

after you fill out online application, you receive a survey/personality assessment, then interviews, and background check.

Interview Questions
    • they don't tell you the test is actually timed.   View Answer

Intern Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at CIA in September 2010.

Talked to a recruiter at a university career fair about an internship as a weapons analyst. Received a call that night for an on-campus interview the next morning.

Interviewer was nice and the interview was relatively relaxed. Asked a set of standard behavioral questions and also asked what in my opinion was the most important issue America was facing. Questions were mainly focused on leadership experience.

Interview went well but was unable to continue with application process because I was planning on some international travel between the interview and the internship period when the background check would be taking place.