CIBC

www.cibc.com

CIBC Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CIBC in March 2013.

Was called in for an interview after 2 months of sending in my application.
Even forgot about it.
The interview questions were very standard and I was very confident about answering them.
The only disadvantage that I thought, i couldn't get more information about the position itself , the responsibilities etc.. was very unclear.

Other Interview Reviews for CIBC

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CIBC in September 2010.

There was a phone call interview with HR, where standard questions such as "what job experience do you have", "what makes you qualified" "what salary are you expecting" were asked.

Next I had an interview with my manager and she asked questions about what I've done before and possibly where I'd like to go and how long I'd stay.

Lastly, I had an informal interview with the executive assistant (as I was to be in a team of assistants) for an interview on personal fit.

Interview Questions
    • The hardest question was answering where I want to go as I had just came out of school. I greatly appreciated the fact that my manager hired me knowing that I had just graduated and she wanted to give me the step in the door.   Answer Question

The other position had less job security.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CIBC in February 2010.

Was hired through a recruiting agency and was interviewed both by the recruiter and the organization. There were tests that I was supposed to completed before being considered by the recruiter.

Interview Questions