Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CIBC
- Customer Service Representative (72)
- Financial Services Representative (34)
- Financial Services Representative II (27)
- Customer Services Representative (16)
- Financial Service Representative (14)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Technical Analyst (5)
- Financial Analyst (4)
- Intermediate Applications Developer (4)
- Financial Service Representative II (4)
- Manager (4)
- Business Systems Analyst (3)
- Financial Advisor (3)
- Test Analyst (3)
- Credit Specialist (3)
- Personal Banking Representative (3)
- Teller (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Applications Developer (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Senior Manager (3)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- IT Developer (2)
- Senior Applications Developer (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Summer Analyst (2)
- Senior Financial Services Representative (2)
- Director (2)
- Marketing Analyst (2)
- Consultant (2)
Administrative Assistant Interview
I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2013.
Was called in for an interview after 2 months of sending in my application. Even forgot about it. The interview questions were very standard and I was very confident about answering them. The only disadvantage that I thought, i couldn't get more information about the position itself , the responsibilities etc.. was very unclear.
Other Interview Reviews for CIBC
Administrative Assistant InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC in September 2010.
There was a phone call interview with HR, where standard questions such as "what job experience do you have", "what makes you qualified" "what salary are you expecting" were asked. Next I had an interview with my manager and she asked questions about what I've done before and possibly where I'd like to go and how long I'd stay. Lastly, I had an informal interview with the executive assistant (as I was to be in a team of assistants) for an interview on personal fit.
- The hardest question was answering where I want to go as I had just came out of school. I greatly appreciated the fact that my manager hired me knowing that I had just graduated and she wanted to give me the step in the door. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
The other position had less job security.
Administrative Assistant InterviewAccepted OfferDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2010.
Was hired through a recruiting agency and was interviewed both by the recruiter and the organization. There were tests that I was supposed to completed before being considered by the recruiter.
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Answer Question