Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CIBC
- Customer Service Representative (50)
- Financial Services Representative II (25)
- Financial Services Representative (24)
- Customer Services Representative (16)
- Financial Service Representative (13)
- Financial Analyst (4)
- Technical Analyst (4)
- Business Analyst (4)
- Manager (4)
- Financial Service Representative II (4)
- Business Systems Analyst (3)
- Personal Banking Representative (3)
- Financial Advisor (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Applications Developer (3)
- Senior Applications Developer (2)
- Summer Analyst (2)
- Senior Financial Services Representative (2)
- Director (2)
- IT Developer (2)
- Teller (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Marketing Analyst (2)
- Risk Management Analyst (2)
- Credit Specialist (2)
- Intermediate Applications Developer (2)
- Project Control Officer (2)
- PC Financial- Personal Banking Representative - PBR (1)
Applications Developer Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2010.
3 levels of interviews: HR, Manager, Director
- What are you strengths, weaknesses Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for CIBC
Applications Developer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took a week – interviewed at CIBC in January 2010.
I was working as an intern for a team, when my intern term was reaching to the end, someone told me that their team was hiring fulltime, then I went to talk to their manager directly. The manager had been already impressed by my work for we had some cooperation on some inter-team projects so he decided to give me an interview with then director.
They asked me some pretty routine questions such as skills and teamwork.
Several days later, I got the employment package.
Applications Developer InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at CIBC in December 2009.
They start out with a phone interview as an initial screening of candidates. Once II made it past that test and they were interested in seeing me, the next day they invited me in for a personal interview.
High security, but quite friendly workplace... they made me feel welcome. The one on one interview was to get an overview of my skills, as well as to gauge communication skills.
There was also a short technical skills test after the interview, a mix of simple and complex questions.
I think there is a third interview after this one, but I did not receive a phone call afterward. They did send out a standard "thank you" letter, though about a week and a half later.
- How would you describe your ideal or dream job? Answer Question