CIBC

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CIBC in December 2009.

Interview Details – CIBC advertised the position through the university's intern office. Received invitation to interview by email. Interview consisted of a number of behavioral-type questions, one case study, and a couple of technical questions. Overall experience of interview was positive, as the HR and supervisor took the candidate seriously. Advice: be prepared for the case study question, because that caught me off guard.

Interview Question – Give an example where you resolved a conflict in a group.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at CIBC in October 2009.

Interview Details – Originally communicated with the company through job postings made available by post-secondary institution. I was called and e-mailed to be informed that they would like to formally interview me. I went to their head office for the interview and was made an offer within one week. After this there were many forms that needed to be filled out in order to have them formally hire me.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation in which you had caught a co-worker and friend stealing company property?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time in which you were a member of a team that was disfunctional and the steps that you took in order to get the team back on track.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not able to negotiate because it was a co-op position

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CIBC

Worked for CIBC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CIBC Business Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CIBC employees and interview candidates.