CIBC Interview Questions in Canada

2.9

216 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Itermediate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Run through the resume that you have provided. Discuss about your previous work experience. Discuss about the expectation in the company. Discuss about you skills and qualifications for the role. A few technical and situational questions .

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CIBC.

-initial phone call from HR, asked basic questions if i was still interested, questions about my last position then scheduled an in depth phone interview the next day. questions asked - where have i provided great customer services, what have i done to lead to a sales etc and other questions about why cibc?
    - call from assistant branch manager a few days after to come in for an in person interview

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CIBC.

First there was a phone interview, took about 40 minutes, lots of behavioral questions. Then a face to face interview that had a 30 mins questions session and a phone call role play that resulted in a sale. Hiring manager and a VP were doing the interview. Overall, a good experience, standard questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years etc. Why do you want this job? Why should we hire you?

Interview Questions
    Advised me about salary and hours, had to sign a few documents. Reference check was after that.

Customer Services Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CIBC.

It took a month to start. i had a phone interview and face-to-face in about 3 weeks. Very general questions, nothing very hard. General questions about education, previous work experience, future plans, strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions
    • i got questions about my previous work experience, good and bad manager, what is important for me in a job   Answer Question

Financial Services Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CIBC.

applied on line and got interview call which was around an hour long. lots of questions asked about customer services related skills and my respond in case when there is any kind of dispute with customer.

Interview Questions
    • they asked me to act like actual FSR and deal with them as they are customer.   Answer Question

Financial Services Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CIBC.

Applied online, got a call from the hiring manager the same day. Had first interview the next day and final interview 2 days later. No face to face because I was in Toronto and job was in Regina.

Financial Services Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CIBC.

Got a call from the recruiter, had a brief phone interview, and asked to come in for a face-to-face interview with the manager. Mostly behavioral questions about your experience in customer services. He asked for CSC, and explained the training program, compensations and benefits at the beginning of the interview.

Customer Services Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CIBC in September 2014.

applied online, after couple of days got a called from the HR informing about the telephonic interview which was to be conducted after couple of days. Telephonic interview was pretty simple that why did you left your previous job? what did you study? tell me about yourself?where do you see five years from now? and basic administrative questions. the telephonic interview was 30 mins long and the hr manager informed mee that i would receive a call from the branch for the face to face interview. The next day was called by the branch and for the interview.Questions: tell me a time when you turned a negative customer into a positve one? tell me a time when u exhibited and went above and beyond to establish customer loyalty?when and how you have worked in an effective team and what were your contributions?questions about the availabilty and why do yu want to work with CIBC? WHat can you bring in to this company the interview was an hour long and the assistant manger was really nice and friendly.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kelowna, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kelowna, BC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CIBC.

telephone interview and then personal interview with very mundane customer service questions etc.very routine behaviorial questions. most interested whether one can work the week end shifts and lae evening timmings of sone of the brances.

no negotiations

Business Strategist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CIBC.

This is the first round interview after two or three weeks I applied on line. In the financial area Toronto. Two parts, two VP on every panel. One panel is the HR and the other is the professional team. Altogether took about one hour. The result was supposed to be release after two or three weeks after this interview as there would be the 2nd round. However I never heard from them again.

Interview Questions
    • Did not realize this would be "person manager" so got a bit surprise when the related question came.   Answer Question