CIBC

Updated Dec 2, 2014

2.6

59 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CIBC.

i applied, online, got an email to complete an online assessment, got a phone call to a telephone interview and finally an in-person. background check was conducted and i accepted offer.

Other Interview Reviews for CIBC

Customer Services Representative Interview

apply online, submit your resume,after couple days or even week, get email confirm the interview date, 1 phone call, 1 interview with 2 manager. after 1 week get a phone call tell you the result

Interview Questions
    • if i m a customer come in, and how would you introduce the visa card to me .   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Went to the open house event at the end of August and got a phone interview at the beginning of November. Passed the phone interview, but no openings currently, waiting for new openings at December and take the final in-person interview.

Interview Questions
    • 30 min phone interview, asked normal behavioral questions. tell a time you delivered an exceptional customer service, and what you did make it outstanding. tell a time you have a pass some disappoint massage to the customer. and sales target related problem. why you are qualified for this job, give an example about pay attention to detail. Be prepared and try the best to give the answers that the interviewer wants to hear.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CIBC in November 2014.

Was selected for an interview because I was referenced internally. Interview consisted of common behavioral questions such as give an example when you have to serve a difficult customer and how did you respond. Give an example of when you had tension between team members and how did you resolve the situation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied through other source – interviewed at CIBC in November 2014.

I went to the open house at the end of August, and have an opportunity to process an phone interview at the beginning of November. It's 30 min talk, asked some behavioral questions. tell a time you have to send some disappoint information to the customer. what's the challenging part you feel about the job. tell a time you delivered exceptional customer service, and what you did made it outstanding. The phone interview went well, but as there is currently no openings for the position, the interviewer asked me apply later in Dec and move to the final interview.

Interview Questions
    • Not difficult, but need to prepare for your answers, and try to keep calm and think about what the interviewer is expecting you to answer.   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CIBC in November 2014.

Got a phone call 3 weeks after Open House Career interview. I was interviewed by 2 branch managers. They were very nice and we had a warm atmosphere from the beginning of the interview. I simply talked about my own experience and they seemed to like me. Questions including: 3-5 important characteristics of a CSR, how did you achieve your target, when was the time that you were most proud of,... Interview lasted abt 45 minutes.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CIBC.

-initial phone call from HR, asked basic questions if i was still interested, questions about my last position then scheduled an in depth phone interview the next day. questions asked - where have i provided great customer services, what have i done to lead to a sales etc and other questions about why cibc?
    - call from assistant branch manager a few days after to come in for an in person interview

Customer Services Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CIBC.

It took a month to start. i had a phone interview and face-to-face in about 3 weeks. Very general questions, nothing very hard. General questions about education, previous work experience, future plans, strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions
    • i got questions about my previous work experience, good and bad manager, what is important for me in a job   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CIBC in September 2014.

applied online, after couple of days got a called from the HR informing about the telephonic interview which was to be conducted after couple of days. Telephonic interview was pretty simple that why did you left your previous job? what did you study? tell me about yourself?where do you see five years from now? and basic administrative questions. the telephonic interview was 30 mins long and the hr manager informed mee that i would receive a call from the branch for the face to face interview. The next day was called by the branch and for the interview.Questions: tell me a time when you turned a negative customer into a positve one? tell me a time when u exhibited and went above and beyond to establish customer loyalty?when and how you have worked in an effective team and what were your contributions?questions about the availabilty and why do yu want to work with CIBC? WHat can you bring in to this company the interview was an hour long and the assistant manger was really nice and friendly.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CIBC in September 2014.

go to the bank job fair directly and there are bunch of people waiting here, get a number and waiting to be called. Wait about 30 mins and the interviewer will come and take you to the room. Very briefly opening and start to ask you questions.