CIBC Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

47 interviews

2.7

47 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kelowna, BC (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kelowna, BC (Canada)

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at CIBC.

telephone interview and then personal interview with very mundane customer service questions etc.very routine behaviorial questions. most interested whether one can work the week end shifts and lae evening timmings of sone of the brances.

no negotiations

Other Interview Reviews for CIBC

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I interviewed online - interviewed at CIBC.

two phone calls then follow by two managers. The managers are really nice. Its more like casual convocations. Some repeated questions.a lot of behaviour questions“What have you done to promote great customer service?”.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  London, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in London, ON (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CIBC in May 2014.

I got some questions ,such as what do you think about the CSR role, could you give us a example for how to deal with the complain customer? describe how do you express you in one teamwork.

Customer Services Representative Interview

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CIBC.

phone interview followed by in person interview with 2 managers

there was no negotiation

Customer Services Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at CIBC in February 2012.

A panel interview, and just asked me my experience with customer service and finance

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CIBC in March 2014.

I had a referral from my friend, once she sent my resume to her manager, after few hours I got a call and be ranged a telephone interview in two days. The telephone interview just goes with behavior questions, nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions
    • Your previous job?Why do u leave?What skills have you got?
      One time how would you handle a difficult customer?
      Had any target before?How did you achieve?
        View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CIBC in February 2013.

Email first arranged a time to call. Phone call interview. Ask several questions such as, what's your career goal in the next few years. Why CIBC. Salary expectation. how do you deal with upset customer, give me a example. cashier experiences? Ok with night shift? What do you know about CSR? have you required to meet sales targets, what's that?

Interview Questions
    • nothing difficult. just make sure you are fully prepared.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at CIBC in February 2014.

Applied online, took 3 weeks to make it to the final interview with an intake manager and branch manager ! now waiting for the final call of recruitment !

Interview Questions
    • Role Play of how would you deal with an angry customer   Answer Question
    no negotiations

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Winnipeg, MB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at CIBC in January 2013.

I applied through the CIBC website and didn't hear anything for a few weeks. I decided to call the branch and asked to speak to the manager. She was unavailable so I left a voicemail and the next day I received an email from HR for a phone interview. About 3-4 days after the phone interview the hiring manager called me for an in-person meeting. Following that meeting, I was offered a job about a week later, but it took nearly 4 weeks to actually start working.

Interview Questions
    • Very basic, focused on past experience working in a retail environment. Phone interview was purely behavioural questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CIBC.

Got a phone call. The interviewer asked me if I was still interested in the position and made some brief comments about the position. Scheduled a phone interview for the following week. It phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. She called back few days later to schedule an in person interview. Was asked behavioural questions.

Interview Questions
    • Was given a case question and asked how i would rectify the situation.   Answer Question

Worked for CIBC? Contribute to the Community!