CIBC

CIBC Financial Advisor Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CIBC.

I was first contacted by the hiring manager, and grilled me with very difficult questions regarding financial planning, assets under management, as well as the serving clients.
It was one of the most difficult interviews I've had in a while. She then told me that she was not sure if the branch manager will contact me, but she would put in a word for me. She gave me a time frame when to expect a call. I received the call from the branch manager who schedule my interview together with the district manager. They asked me a few questions about how to deal with clients, what I knew about financial planning, what I think about cold calls. What I liked about this interview is that the district manager laid everything out on the table, what to expect in this job and all. He was very frank and straight up front. I also needed to have a third interview where I was asked what my thoughts were after the second interview we've had.

Interview Questions
tried, but i did a lot of research and I didn't have the accreditation they were looking for to put me at a higher starting bracket.

Other Interview Reviews for CIBC

Financial Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at CIBC in February 2012.

five rounds of interview, long, detailed, over the phone and in person

Interview Questions