CIBC Financial Services Representative II Interview Questions

2.9

Financial Services Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Meadow Lake, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CIBC (Meadow Lake, SK (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

3 Interview Rund. Initial interview with HR. second Interview with Branch Manager and Last interview with Distt Vice President. HR will ask for questions on your past experience and situations that might have occurred with your co worker and what you had done.

Interview Questions

• There was situational based questions. No difficult questions asked   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CIBC

Financial Services Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CIBC (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

interview process was good

Financial Service Representative II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CIBC in January 2013.

Interview

within 2 days of submitting online application got an email for phone interview and after 2 weeks for face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• questionswere pretty much easy. e.g how to deal a difficult customer, how do you feel about sales, how you found urself right for the position...e.t.c   Answer Question

Financial Services Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Interview

Applied online, got an email the day afterwards about scheduling a phone call interview. I actually applied for different FSR II positions throughout the last 2 months and somehow I have got 4 phone interviews from different HR's but somehow was not contacted for face to face interview. Questions are fairly easy, goes through your resume and asks you some behavior questions from you past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Questions fairly straight forward How will you sell a product to a client that feels objective about certain characteristics of that product ?   Answer Question

Financial Services Representative II Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CIBC.

Interview

The interview is the long process with this company. It took 5 months before i was actually hired and a month of running around cause they wanted to. the interview was really easy. I believe that besides from the complication with the hiring process and the securities checks it was fairly easy.

Interview Questions

• the hardest part was the questions on having previous sales targets.   Answer Question

Negotiation

it was very simple and went easy

Financial Services Representative II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2012.

Interview

First start with Phone interview. Most questions are behavior question. For example, what is your career goal in five years; what is your weakness; why do you want to work at CIBC; what is your understanding for this position; give an example about how to handle a difficult client. The Phone interview is about 30 min. For the face to face interview, interviewer still ask a lot of behavior questions. Be sure to know company and prepare the role play question.

Interview Questions

• First time to face a role play question during the interview   Answer Question

Financial Services Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at CIBC (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in August 2012.

Interview

I was turned down several time because of age -- they tend to hire people in their early 20s. Once that "flag" was removed (I knew someone there), they immediately offered me a position. They wanted to make sure you were used to a "sales floor" environment and would follow unquestioningly.

Interview Questions

• They will ask a lot about cold calling and how comfortable and experience you are. Also about tracking your sales.   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. They offered me a wage and I asked if I could counter that and they said they only offer the top dollar and they would not go higher.

Financial Services Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2012.

Interview

I feel that retail banking interview always starts off from simple, tell me a little bit about yourself, then basic strength and weaknesses Questions followed by character/behaviour questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no nego

Financial Services Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CIBC (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in July 2012.

Interview

Branch manager and district manager interviewed me together for 1 hour. A lot of behavioural questions and some role play (with clients). Also asked some technical questions.

Financial Services Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CIBC (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2012.

Interview

Phone interview was scheduled 2 days after I applied online. Amazing efficiency in hiring. Two face to face interviews was scheduled 1 week later. All the interviewees are friendly. However, be prepare is the key to success.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not negotiable...