Interviews for Top Jobs at CIBC
- Customer Service Representative (61)
- Financial Services Representative (29)
- Financial Services Representative II (25)
- Customer Services Representative (16)
- Financial Service Representative (13)
- Technical Analyst (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Manager (4)
- Financial Analyst (4)
- Financial Service Representative II (4)
- Business Systems Analyst (3)
- Personal Banking Representative (3)
- Intermediate Applications Developer (3)
- Test Analyst (3)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Senior Manager (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Financial Advisor (3)
- Applications Developer (3)
- Senior Applications Developer (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Summer Analyst (2)
- Senior Financial Services Representative (2)
- Director (2)
- IT Developer (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Teller (2)
- Credit Specialist (2)
- Marketing Analyst (2)
- Risk Management Analyst (2)
Graduates Matter Rotation Program Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at CIBC (Hamilton, ON (Canada)) in January 2012.
Most questions related to customer service and meeting/exceeding goals.
(1) Tell me a time when you went above and beyond the call of duty.
(2) Tell me about a time when you made a mistake, how did you deal with it.
(3) What does customer service mean to you?
- Describe a time when you faced a conflict with fellow colleagues. How did you deal with the conflict? Answer Question