CIBC

Updated Dec 13, 2014

2.9

Financial Services Representative II Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CIBC.

Applied online, had a short phone interview. After the phone interview we met in person at a local branch. The next week I was called and offered a job.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we pick you over the other candidates   View Answer

Took job at TD, same level. I just liked the idea of working for a bigger bank in the same community.

Itermediate Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Run through the resume that you have provided. Discuss about your previous work experience. Discuss about the expectation in the company. Discuss about you skills and qualifications for the role. A few technical and situational questions .

Processing Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CIBC in October 2014.

typical interview. behaviour questions.takes less than 30 mins. good working environment and nice location.go there via path or ttc. pay low. good place to start your career. financial institution environment

other offer

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barrie, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barrie, ON (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CIBC in October 2014.

I went to an open house and I gave my resume. They called me after 20 days and I had a phone interview. He asked me about my education and experience in the role.We talked about the locations where they had availability.

Financial Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CIBC.

First there was a phone interview, took about 40 minutes, lots of behavioral questions. Then a face to face interview that had a 30 mins questions session and a phone call role play that resulted in a sale. Hiring manager and a VP were doing the interview. Overall, a good experience, standard questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years etc. Why do you want this job? Why should we hire you?

Interview Questions
    Advised me about salary and hours, had to sign a few documents. Reference check was after that.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CIBC.

-initial phone call from HR, asked basic questions if i was still interested, questions about my last position then scheduled an in depth phone interview the next day. questions asked - where have i provided great customer services, what have i done to lead to a sales etc and other questions about why cibc?
    - call from assistant branch manager a few days after to come in for an in person interview

Customer Services Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at CIBC.

It took a month to start. i had a phone interview and face-to-face in about 3 weeks. Very general questions, nothing very hard. General questions about education, previous work experience, future plans, strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions
    • i got questions about my previous work experience, good and bad manager, what is important for me in a job   Answer Question

Financial Services Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CIBC.

applied on line and got interview call which was around an hour long. lots of questions asked about customer services related skills and my respond in case when there is any kind of dispute with customer.

Interview Questions
    • they asked me to act like actual FSR and deal with them as they are customer.   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CIBC in September 2014.

applied online, after couple of days got a called from the HR informing about the telephonic interview which was to be conducted after couple of days. Telephonic interview was pretty simple that why did you left your previous job? what did you study? tell me about yourself?where do you see five years from now? and basic administrative questions. the telephonic interview was 30 mins long and the hr manager informed mee that i would receive a call from the branch for the face to face interview. The next day was called by the branch and for the interview.Questions: tell me a time when you turned a negative customer into a positve one? tell me a time when u exhibited and went above and beyond to establish customer loyalty?when and how you have worked in an effective team and what were your contributions?questions about the availabilty and why do yu want to work with CIBC? WHat can you bring in to this company the interview was an hour long and the assistant manger was really nice and friendly.

Financial Services Representative II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CIBC.

Applied online, got a call from the hiring manager the same day. Had first interview the next day and final interview 2 days later. No face to face because I was in Toronto and job was in Regina.