CIBC

228 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Asset Management Analyst Interview

Asset Management Analyst

I applied through college or university - interviewed at CIBC in February 2012.

Interview Details – Phone interview. Half an hour. Straightforward questions. Asking about the behavioural questions

Interview Question – All the questions are pretty straightforward, no tough questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – the salary is offered as it is.

Personal Banker Interview Interview

Personal Banker Interview
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CIBC in May 2013.

Interview Details – got a call to interview at the branch. The interview questions: Tell me about yourself, What do you know about HSBC, then the rest of the questions are based on the past experiences on the resume. At the end, there is a role play.

Interview Question – All questions are quite standard, just make sure to know about company well.   Answer Question

Financial Services Representative Interview

Financial Services Representative
Regina, SK (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CIBC in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online, received invitation to interview email a couple weeks later, interviewed, and still havent heard back one week later. i take that as a bad sign.

Interview Question – the mock call was challenging.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst

Interviewed at CIBC

Interview Details – Pretty standard questions in all rounds. Nothing too complicated. They mostly care about fit rather than technical. There was a mixer after first rounds which was really cool.

Interview Question – Have you ever found yourself in a situation where somebody was doing something unethical and how did you act?   Answer Question

Financial Services Representative Interview

Financial Services Representative

I applied online and interviewed at CIBC.

Interview Details – Applied on line. I finished both the phone and final in-person interview in 10 days. CIBC's efficiency is really high. Questions like what's your strength? what you can bring to CIBC. What's the position's challenge for you? what's your short-term goal and long term goal? It's not so difficult. There's no role play.

Interview Question – What mistake you have made in career?   Answer Question

Senior Financial Services Representative Interview

Senior Financial Services Representative
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CIBC in October 2011.

Interview Details – At first I did a telephone interview and then it was a panel interview with and hr person and two area managers

Financial Services Representative II Interview

Financial Services Representative II
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CIBC in June 2013.

Interview Details – know your stuff

Interview Question – pretty normal interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – not much negotiation but still better than what i was making before at another FI

Financial Service Representative Intake Interview

Financial Service Representative Intake

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CIBC.

Interview Details – Process took 2 weeks. Had one phone interview and one in person. Questions were very specific behavioural questions.

Interview Question – Describe a time you had to use risk management skills to protect a company from possible losses.   Answer Question

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Business Systems Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at CIBC.

Interview Details – For co-ops it is interview with the manager directly

Interview Question – Straight forward questions   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

Interviewed at CIBC

Interview Details – Behavior Questions basic on your customer service experience

Interview Question – No difficult questions.   Answer Question