Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CIBC
- Customer Service Representative (50)
- Financial Services Representative (25)
- Financial Services Representative II (25)
- Customer Services Representative (16)
- Financial Service Representative (13)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Financial Analyst (4)
- Technical Analyst (4)
- Financial Service Representative II (4)
- Manager (4)
- Administrative Assistant (3)
- Analyst (3)
- Financial Advisor (3)
- Applications Developer (3)
- Personal Banking Representative (3)
- Business Systems Analyst (3)
- Credit Specialist (2)
- Intermediate Applications Developer (2)
- Marketing Analyst (2)
- Risk Management Analyst (2)
- Senior Applications Developer (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Summer Analyst (2)
- Senior Financial Services Representative (2)
- Director (2)
- IT Developer (2)
- Teller (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Project Control Officer (2)
Interviews went very well, until I met the VP. She looked me up and down, and left the interview after 10 minutes. I knew immediately I would not get the job.
- It had more to do with being judged based on my appearance, and the insecurities of the person doing the judging. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for CIBC
Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)).
Headhunted by recruiter for product manager position, first face-to-face with recruiter, then phone interview with HR, then face-to-face with group manager, then face-to-face with group manager and senior director
Manager InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2009.
Initial interview consisted of meeting with the current director of communications, investments. Started with basic HR questions, then moved on to industry talk.
Second and final interview consisted of presenting a business case to the VP.
Reasons for Declining
Better offer elsewhere
Manager InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2008.
Quick phone interview, did not proceed
- What issue have you dealt with that you were not able to overcome Answer Question