CIBC Manager Interview Questions

Manager Interview

Interview

Interviews went very well, until I met the VP. She looked me up and down, and left the interview after 10 minutes. I knew immediately I would not get the job.

Interview Questions

• It had more to do with being judged based on my appearance, and the insecurities of the person doing the judging.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CIBC

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Headhunted by recruiter for product manager position, first face-to-face with recruiter, then phone interview with HR, then face-to-face with group manager, then face-to-face with group manager and senior director

Negotiation

Quite smooth

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in July 2009.

Interview

Initial interview consisted of meeting with the current director of communications, investments. Started with basic HR questions, then moved on to industry talk.
    Second and final interview consisted of presenting a business case to the VP.

Better offer elsewhere

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at CIBC (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in March 2008.

Interview

Quick phone interview, did not proceed

Interview Questions

• What issue have you dealt with that you were not able to overcome   Answer Question