CIBC

Very Difficult Interview

Senior Financial Services Representative Interview

Senior Financial Services Representative
Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CIBC in November 2013.

Interview Details – I applied on-line on company career web site and received a call from external recruiter for initial phone pre-screening. The interview process was speedy, in-person interview was scheduled same week.

Interview Question – I was given a scenario for role-playing, a member of interview panel was playing a customer role, I was given a role of FSR, the other two member of the panel observing interaction.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I had a better opportunity elsewhere which would add more to my skill set

Senior Financial Services Representative Interview

Senior Financial Services Representative
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at CIBC in October 2011.

Interview Details – At first I did a telephone interview and then it was a panel interview with and hr person and two area managers

Senior Financial Service Representative Interview

Senior Financial Service Representative
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at CIBC in August 2009.

Interview Details – It takes usually two months to complete an external candidate's hiring.Be prepared to go through two interview

Interview Question – 1. How do you tackle challenge in job.
2. Where do want to see yourself in next 5 years
  View Answer

Interviews for Top Jobs at CIBC

Worked for CIBC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CIBC SEnior Financial Service Representative interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by CIBC employees and interview candidates.