CIBC World Markets
CIBC World Markets Middle Office PL Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Fixed Income & Currencies Associate (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Summer Intern (2)
- Middle Office PL Analyst (2)
- Rotational Program, Sales and Trading (1)
- Associate (1)
- Investment Banking Analyst (1)
- Solution Architect (1)
- Technology (1)
- Equity Research Associate (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Risk Management Analyst (1)
- Sales and Trading Analyst (1)
- Trading Summer Associate (1)
- Capital Markets Intern (1)
- Analyst - Capital Markets (1)
- Sales and Trading Internship (1)
Very Easy Interview
Middle Office PL Analyst Interview (Positive Experience; Very Easy Interview)
I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CIBC World Markets in March 2008.
Interview Details – The interview was with the direct hiring manager who seemed more concerned with my personality. It was already assessed that I had the foundation needed based on my experience from my resume. Within a week, I interviewed with the head of the department just for formality to introduce myself to the group. The office was clean and professional. People were conservative, dressed business casual. The work culture was relaxed.
Interview Question – What were your responsibilities relevant to the job posting? View Answer
Negotiation Details – I was happy with the offer considering it was a great opportunity switching industries.
Middle Office PL Analyst Interview (Neutral Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CIBC World Markets in May 2011.
Interview Details – think they were desperating to find replacement for the big turn-over wave..
Interviews for Top Jobs at CIBC World Markets