CIBC World Markets Middle Office PL Analyst Interview Questions

1.5

Middle Office PL Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC World Markets (New York, NY) in March 2008.

Interview

The interview was with the direct hiring manager who seemed more concerned with my personality. It was already assessed that I had the foundation needed based on my experience from my resume. Within a week, I interviewed with the head of the department just for formality to introduce myself to the group. The office was clean and professional. People were conservative, dressed business casual. The work culture was relaxed.

Interview Questions

• What were your responsibilities relevant to the job posting?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was happy with the offer considering it was a great opportunity switching industries.

Other Interview Reviews for CIBC World Markets

Middle Office PL Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CIBC World Markets in May 2011.

Interview

think they were desperating to find replacement for the big turn-over wave..