CIBC World Markets

Very Easy Interview

Middle Office PL Analyst Interview

Middle Office PL Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CIBC World Markets in March 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was with the direct hiring manager who seemed more concerned with my personality. It was already assessed that I had the foundation needed based on my experience from my resume. Within a week, I interviewed with the head of the department just for formality to introduce myself to the group. The office was clean and professional. People were conservative, dressed business casual. The work culture was relaxed.

Interview Question – What were your responsibilities relevant to the job posting?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was happy with the offer considering it was a great opportunity switching industries.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Middle Office PL Analyst Interview

Middle Office PL Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CIBC World Markets in May 2011.

Interview Details – think they were desperating to find replacement for the big turn-over wave..

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at CIBC World Markets

Worked for CIBC World Markets? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CIBC World Markets Middle Office PL Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by CIBC World Markets employees and interview candidates.