Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CIBT
- Team Leader (1)
- Manager (1)
- Processing Agent (1)
- Visa and Passport Specialist (1)
- New Candidate- Sales Manager (1)
Helpful (1)Accepted Offer
I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CIBT.
Phone call was made by HR. Spoke to HR then an in person interview with Director. Met the director and went through the interview process. Questions were fairly easy. Mainly just discussing your background.
- How do you handle demanding customers? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CIBT (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.
The hiring process was fairly fast. I got called in for an interview and was hired the same day. There was no drug testing and no background checks. They did call my previous employers though.
- The interview was easy no difficult questions. 1 Answer
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. I interviewed at CIBT (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2014.
Recieved call from Amy Callen HR from LA. Reviewed my resume and sent it to Fiona Marshall White, Managing Director in Vancouver BC. Interviewed with format presentation on March 26, 2014. Was advised by HR the salary was $60,000 Cad.
- There was nothing difficult during the interview. I pointed out with my many years of experience and having 26,000 corporate leads from the oil & mining industry, plus in the charity and travel contacts it would be easy for me to achieve sales goals for CIBT. Today recieved a memo saying" I regret to inform you that we will not be moving ahead with your application. While I believe that your sales experience and drive are extremely good, I felt that prior industry experience with another candidate made the final difference." What a waste of my time, preparing a presentation and sending her a network of posibile candidates 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CIBT (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in January 2011.
They contacted me and invited me for interview. On the interview they asked about my experienced and skills. After several days the give an offering and I accepted it.
- Why you want move from your current employer 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review