CIBT Interview Questions

2.0

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CIBT.

Interview

Phone call was made by HR. Spoke to HR then an in person interview with Director. Met the director and went through the interview process. Questions were fairly easy. Mainly just discussing your background.

Visa and Passport Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CIBT (Chicago, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

The hiring process was fairly fast. I got called in for an interview and was hired the same day. There was no drug testing and no background checks. They did call my previous employers though.

Interview Questions

• The interview was easy no difficult questions.   1 Answer

Processing Agent Interview

Interview

work condition and work load was never mentioned . Stressful job

New Candidate- Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CIBT (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

Recieved call from Amy Callen HR from LA. Reviewed my resume and sent it to Fiona Marshall White, Managing Director in Vancouver BC. Interviewed with format presentation on March 26, 2014. Was advised by HR the salary was $60,000 Cad.

Interview Questions

• There was nothing difficult during the interview. I pointed out with my many years of experience and having 26,000 corporate leads from the oil & mining industry, plus in the charity and travel contacts it would be easy for me to achieve sales goals for CIBT. Today recieved a memo saying" I regret to inform you that we will not be moving ahead with your application. While I believe that your sales experience and drive are extremely good, I felt that prior industry experience with another candidate made the final difference." What a waste of my time, preparing a presentation and sending her a network of posibile candidates   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CIBT (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in January 2011.

Interview

They contacted me and invited me for interview. On the interview they asked about my experienced and skills. After several days the give an offering and I accepted it.

Interview Questions

• Why you want move from your current employer   1 Answer