CIBT

Very Easy Interview

Visa and Passport Specialist Interview

Visa and Passport Specialist
Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CIBT in April 2014.

Interview Details – The hiring process was fairly fast. I got called in for an interview and was hired the same day. There was no drug testing and no background checks. They did call my previous employers though.

Interview Question – The interview was easy no difficult questions.   View Answer

New Candidate- Sales Manager Interview

New Candidate- Sales Manager
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied in-person - interviewed at CIBT in March 2014.

Interview Details – Recieved call from Amy Callen HR from LA. Reviewed my resume and sent it to Fiona Marshall White, Managing Director in Vancouver BC. Interviewed with format presentation on March 26, 2014. Was advised by HR the salary was $60,000 Cad.

Interview Question – There was nothing difficult during the interview. I pointed out with my many years of experience and having 26,000 corporate leads from the oil & mining industry, plus in the charity and travel contacts it would be easy for me to achieve sales goals for CIBT. Today recieved a memo saying" I regret to inform you that we will not be moving ahead with your application. While I believe that your sales experience and drive are extremely good, I felt that prior industry experience with another candidate made the final difference." What a waste of my time, preparing a presentation and sending her a network of posibile candidates   View Answer

Processing Agent Interview

Processing Agent

Interviewed at CIBT

Interview Details – work condition and work load was never mentioned . Stressful job

Interview Question – no questions is not difficult as the job is   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Manager Interview

Manager
Jakarta (Indonesia)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at CIBT in January 2011.

Interview Details – They contacted me and invited me for interview. On the interview they asked about my experienced and skills.
After several days the give an offering and I accepted it.

Interview Question – Why you want move from your current employer   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for CIBT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CIBT interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by CIBT employees and interview candidates.