CIDC Product Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cambridge, MA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CIDC in January 2008.

Very quick interview process. First step was the phone screening with the HR generalist. then we scheduled a day to come in. Before the meeting I filled out a standard job application which included references. At the face to face meeting I met with the HR manager, then met with the product team. I heard back from the HR manager that they wanted to proceed with checking references. I then received a call with a formal offer and set up a start date a few weeks out. Overall the process was efficient and kept me in the loop of what was going on.

Interview Questions
  • All standard interview questions - background, what you do well and what you could do better.   Answer Question
I was happy with the offer and the benefits package so I chose not to negotiate.

Worked for CIDC? Contribute to the Community!