CIGNEX Datamatics Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2015

3.1

Senior Consultant Interview

Interview

It was very good Hiring and Interview Process. I would suggest to join there. working in challenging technology and Platform.Hr process is very easy and good and helpfull settle in USA

Senior Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

The complete interview process took approximately one month. I was interviewed by four of the executives at CIGNEX Datamatics. One interview last over an hour; other interviews were 45 minutes. I was very impressed with the whole interview process. Dates and times were scheduled and everyone adhered to them. Felt very comfortable, at ease during all the interviews. Pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions asked during the interview.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation process was very simple; easier than I expected. Very pleased with the negotiations.

Senior Recruiting Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics in July 2014.

Interview

My interview process took approximately one month. I interviewed with four executives. One interview was a little over an hour and the other three were one hour. They were very accommodating with the time schedule and were very prompt. It was a standard interview; each executive shared their background; I went through my background and explained why I would be a good fit for this role. I was very impressed with how comfortable they made me feel during the whole interview process.

Senior Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter, and then another supervisor recruiter. Then had a technical evaluation interview with questions about languages, systems, frameworks, and other stuff. they would not tell me what the job was, or details of the company, and then just called me back and sent me paperwork to start, and told me I needed to go to another part of the country for an unknown duration.

Interview Questions

• Asked many unrelated technical questions, made me believe the interviewer didn't know what he was asking me   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for more salary and they said they would consider it after seeing my performance in 3-6 months, but then I asked about it, they told me it was not possible, given the company performance, even though I took on more responsibility than asked, and delivered all ahead of expectation. Now years later, and still no increases without promotion, means no review and no real increase in better than two years, In offshore we received big increases with experience and learning new stuff.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics (Bangalore (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

They says that you will not be allowed to appear for for interview in Cignex within 6 months of your last interview with them. But I have appeared 3 times in 2 months. First time I was rejected, 2nd time I was informed (after one round of face-to-face) that since I have appeared within six months of time, I'll not be allowed to continue with the profile. 3rd time when they came to know that I was serving the Notice Period of my current employer and will be released in next 10 days, they suddenly got overactive and completed my 1st round telephonic within 24hrs and processed my profile for client interview and completed all the process within next 1 week. So actually this 6 month thing works on case basis.

Senior Technical Position Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics.

Interview

3-4 levels of Interview. first level Interviewers have very less knowledge just talk some technical stuff and thats ok 2nd level all technical. But not difficult HR Interview by some Manager who are juniors and the usual questions Just one or two people Senior people are really knowledgeable enough and are aware of global trends to ask tough questions. Rest look at CV and keep questioning on what is already mentioned. Its like a classroom Q&A session in school

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary offered was bad.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics (Bangalore (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Very good 4 rounds technical screening About liferay portal ext hooks mvc java j2ee javascript html domain related questions open source project works customer exposure lot of questions were asked HR asked communication related some questions about location preferences and long term planning enjoyed the interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes. Be confident. Ask what you want

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics (Bangalore (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

First round was telephonic where they asked me a few Liferay related technical questions. second round was online and I went to their office to attended the exam and it was Liferay round . third round was also online but we can attend it from our home and it was for JAVA/J2EE. The final round was face to face interview with HR. Got offer letter in one week but I had to reject it as they didn't give the package which I asked for. It took another one month for the discussion and releasing the final offer.

Interview Questions

• Basic Liferay Administration and Development questions   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India (Mozambique)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics (India (Mozambique)).

Interview

Very good. Smooth, and fast.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics (Ahmedabad (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

I came to same company for MCA training but I was rejected. And letter I joined this company without any interview and now it has been 1.5 years. I am enjoying working here.

Interview Questions

• Not a question but sometime you have to face such a situation that you can't change. Even if you know that's wrong.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was contacted through some 3rd party consultant and I accepted the offer. And now I have been absorbed as permanent employee.