CIGNEX Datamatics Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at CIGNEX Datamatics

Senior Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics in July 2014.

The complete interview process took approximately one month. I was interviewed by four of the executives at CIGNEX Datamatics. One interview last over an hour; other interviews were 45 minutes. I was very impressed with the whole interview process. Dates and times were scheduled and everyone adhered to them. Felt very comfortable, at ease during all the interviews. Pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions asked during the interview.   Answer Question
    Negotiation process was very simple; easier than I expected. Very pleased with the negotiations.

Senior Recruiting Manager Interview

My interview process took approximately one month. I interviewed with four executives. One interview was a little over an hour and the other three were one hour. They were very accommodating with the time schedule and were very prompt. It was a standard interview; each executive shared their background; I went through my background and explained why I would be a good fit for this role. I was very impressed with how comfortable they made me feel during the whole interview process.

Senior Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics.

Contacted by recruiter, and then another supervisor recruiter. Then had a technical evaluation interview with questions about languages, systems, frameworks, and other stuff. they would not tell me what the job was, or details of the company, and then just called me back and sent me paperwork to start, and told me I needed to go to another part of the country for an unknown duration.

Interview Questions
    • Asked many unrelated technical questions, made me believe the interviewer didn't know what he was asking me   Answer Question
    I asked for more salary and they said they would consider it after seeing my performance in 3-6 months, but then I asked about it, they told me it was not possible, given the company performance, even though I took on more responsibility than asked, and delivered all ahead of expectation. Now years later, and still no increases without promotion, means no review and no real increase in better than two years, In offshore we received big increases with experience and learning new stuff.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in India (Mozambique)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in India (Mozambique)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics.

Very good. Smooth, and fast.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics in May 2012.

I came to same company for MCA training but I was rejected. And letter I joined this company without any interview and now it has been 1.5 years. I am enjoying working here.

Interview Questions
    • Not a question but sometime you have to face such a situation that you can't change. Even if you know that's wrong.   Answer Question
    I was contacted through some 3rd party consultant and I accepted the offer. And now I have been absorbed as permanent employee.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics in September 2010.

1. Initially you can apply to cignex by some meance.
    2. HR Person will talk with you after looking your resume and experience.
    3. F2F or telephonic round will be done.
    4. HR Round
    5. Abstract Offer letter will be sended.
    6. Once you agree, they will send final offer letter.

Nothing