CIGNEX Datamatics

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Developer Interview

Senior Developer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics.

Interview Details – Contacted by recruiter, and then another supervisor recruiter. Then had a technical evaluation interview with questions about languages, systems, frameworks, and other stuff. they would not tell me what the job was, or details of the company, and then just called me back and sent me paperwork to start, and told me I needed to go to another part of the country for an unknown duration.

Interview Question – Asked many unrelated technical questions, made me believe the interviewer didn't know what he was asking me   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for more salary and they said they would consider it after seeing my performance in 3-6 months, but then I asked about it, they told me it was not possible, given the company performance, even though I took on more responsibility than asked, and delivered all ahead of expectation. Now years later, and still no increases without promotion, means no review and no real increase in better than two years, In offshore we received big increases with experience and learning new stuff.

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics in May 2012.

Interview Details – I came to same company for MCA training but I was rejected. And letter I joined this company without any interview and now it has been 1.5 years. I am enjoying working here.

Interview Question – Not a question but sometime you have to face such a situation that you can't change. Even if you know that's wrong.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was contacted through some 3rd party consultant and I accepted the offer. And now I have been absorbed as permanent employee.

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
India (Mozambique)

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics.

Interview Details – Very good. Smooth, and fast.

Interview Question – Nothing   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics in September 2010.

Interview Details – 1. Initially you can apply to cignex by some meance.
2. HR Person will talk with you after looking your resume and experience.
3. F2F or telephonic round will be done.
4. HR Round
5. Abstract Offer letter will be sended.
6. Once you agree, they will send final offer letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Nothing

Worked for CIGNEX Datamatics? Contribute to the Community!