CIGNEX Datamatics Interview Questions & Reviews

4 interviews

Senior Developer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics.

Contacted by recruiter, and then another supervisor recruiter. Then had a technical evaluation interview with questions about languages, systems, frameworks, and other stuff. they would not tell me what the job was, or details of the company, and then just called me back and sent me paperwork to start, and told me I needed to go to another part of the country for an unknown duration.

Interview Questions
    • Asked many unrelated technical questions, made me believe the interviewer didn't know what he was asking me   Answer Question
    I asked for more salary and they said they would consider it after seeing my performance in 3-6 months, but then I asked about it, they told me it was not possible, given the company performance, even though I took on more responsibility than asked, and delivered all ahead of expectation. Now years later, and still no increases without promotion, means no review and no real increase in better than two years, In offshore we received big increases with experience and learning new stuff.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ahmedabad (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics in May 2012.

I came to same company for MCA training but I was rejected. And letter I joined this company without any interview and now it has been 1.5 years. I am enjoying working here.

Interview Questions
    • Not a question but sometime you have to face such a situation that you can't change. Even if you know that's wrong.   Answer Question
    I was contacted through some 3rd party consultant and I accepted the offer. And now I have been absorbed as permanent employee.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  India (Mozambique)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in India (Mozambique)

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics.

Very good. Smooth, and fast.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ahmedabad (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CIGNEX Datamatics in September 2010.

1. Initially you can apply to cignex by some meance.
    2. HR Person will talk with you after looking your resume and experience.
    3. F2F or telephonic round will be done.
    4. HR Round
    5. Abstract Offer letter will be sended.
    6. Once you agree, they will send final offer letter.

Nothing

Interviews for Top Jobs at CIGNEX Datamatics

Worked for CIGNEX Datamatics? Contribute to the Community!