CIIT Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at CIIT

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CIIT (Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)) in July 2011.

Interview

The whole process was very slow and disorganized. The interview panel consisted of around 10 people including HODs, Directors and Pro-Rector etc. There were quite a few people appearing for interview but later on it turned out that they didn't even make a single offer. Primarily because they were looking for cheap resource and trying to pick good resource at little cost. I checked with many people interviewed that day and nobody got an offer. I then asked a friend who worked there and he told me that they had cancelled the recruitment. However, they issued the same advert in newspapers after 2 - 3 months!!! I didn't apply.

Interview Questions

• Asked me some questions about the courses i had taught and my current salary.   Answer Question
    • Why I wanted to leave my current job.   Answer Question

Electronics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abbottābād (Pakistan)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CIIT (Abbottābād (Pakistan)) in February 2011.

Interview

first of all i saw the ads of ciit abbottabad in news paper, and then i apllied for the test.After clearing the initial test they called me for the interview.the interview was consist of IQ/Intelligence test,personality test and presentation test.Interview was carried on 3 days.I offer an advice to other candidates that they must be confident on them.the questions are easy not beyond of course of knowledge.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CIIT (Lahore (Pakistan)) in July 2008.

Interview

presentation n communication skills.