CIIT Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.7

Electronics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Abbottābād (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abbottābād (Pakistan)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at CIIT in February 2011.

first of all i saw the ads of ciit abbottabad in news paper, and then i apllied for the test.After clearing the initial test they called me for the interview.the interview was consist of IQ/Intelligence test,personality test and presentation test.Interview was carried on 3 days.I offer an advice to other candidates that they must be confident on them.the questions are easy not beyond of course of knowledge.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad (Pakistan)

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at CIIT in July 2011.

The whole process was very slow and disorganized. The interview panel consisted of around 10 people including HODs, Directors and Pro-Rector etc. There were quite a few people appearing for interview but later on it turned out that they didn't even make a single offer. Primarily because they were looking for cheap resource and trying to pick good resource at little cost. I checked with many people interviewed that day and nobody got an offer. I then asked a friend who worked there and he told me that they had cancelled the recruitment. However, they issued the same advert in newspapers after 2 - 3 months!!! I didn't apply.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me some questions about the courses i had taught and my current salary.   Answer Question
    • Why I wanted to leave my current job.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lahore (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lahore (Pakistan)

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at CIIT in July 2008.

presentation n communication skills.

Interviews for Top Jobs at CIIT

Worked for CIIT? Contribute to the Community!